23. Awkward

What had happened? Did it happen? I was in shock still. Half of me wanted it to happen again, but the other half thought it was wrong. I was in a dilemma and I didn't know what to do. Follow my heart or mind? I followed my heart yesterday and it led to this; him and me being more distant than before. His lips felt amazing on mine; they were so soft.

A smile instantly came across my lips as I turned to lay on my stomach and tried to imagine his lips on mine again. I mean, I have kissed before, but this experience was something else; something I can't express in words. It was like I was on cloud nine. You might be thinking I'm exaggerating, right? Well maybe, but that's nothing compared to what was going on in my heart.

I was in my world when the door opened and walked in none other than Liam. Did I mention about him walking in on us kissing yesterday? No? Well now you know.

"Well, what do we have here?" He released a chuckle at the end, making me arch my brows.

"What?" I interrogated while sitting up.

"Nothing, nothing at all." He was trying not to laugh but he ended up chuckling. Walking over to my bed he sat down with a smile.

"Spill it." Rolling my eyes, I turn towards him.

"So, whatever happened yesterday- "

I immediately cut him off. "I don't want to talk about it." It was written on my face that I was annoyed and not in the mood to mess about. I don't know why but whatever happened yesterday felt wrong, but at the same time it felt right. I don't know at this point what I want because he is still my boss and I don't want it to get any more awkward than it already is.

He cleared his throat and sat down next to me. "Look, I know that something is going on between you two. There's seriously no point in hiding it since most people in the house clocked on."

"But nothing is going on, so I don't know what you expect me to say to you." I turned my body so I was facing him, and so that he can realise that I wasn't lying because I don't even know what is going on between him and me at the moment.

"What was that happening yesterday between you two?" He asked curiously.

I released a sigh. "I honestly don't know; I don't know what is going on. Whatever happened yesterday it just... it just happened. Things have turned super awkward between us as well and I hate it." I couldn't help but to close my eyes to compose myself. I don't know why the distance between us was proving to be difficult for me, but it was.

"He's acting weird as well. He has become overly aggressive."

I raised my brows in curiosity. "When isn't he even aggressive." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and rubbed his eyed with his fingers. "Yes, yes he is but he has been a bit more aggressive than normal. now, you can imagine how bad that must be. Everyone is afraid of speaking to him right now." He stands up and pulls me out of bed.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously while I wore my sandals.

"Just out to the garden. You need some fresh air. You've been stuck in this house for too long." He opened the door, and we made our ways. But when we were on our ways towards the stairs, but I stopped and looked at a room the way across the hallway.

"What's in that room, over there?" I pointed towards the door that even had a lock on the door.

"Will always keep it locked. Never go in there because if Will finds out there's going to be a havoc." He continued to go down the stairs and I continued to follow him after taking one last glance towards the door. There was something important in there by the looks of it. I know that it was none of my business because it was his house, but I was curious to find out. Not now, maybe later.