Secret Meeting Of Betrayal

Începe de la început

   "Percy h-he... attacked me" she said in between breaths. I looked at her in horror and only then did I realise who she was.

   Rose McHardon, daughter of Athena. She was one of Annabeth's personal followers. She worshipped her and would do anything she asked.

   I knew this was all a plan, concocted by Annabeth...that lying piece of Minotaur dung.

   I saw Chiron's eyes drop in sadness. There was no way he could deny Annabeth her claim. Even if he didn't believe it.

   Chiron fed her nectar and ambrosia. He then asked Will to take her to the infirmary. He nodded and did as asked. He came back after a minute.

   "Now Chiron, do we have enough proof?" asked Annabeth in a sweet and innocent voice. Chiron nodded sadly. Annabeth smirked victoriously. 

   "We have to tell the campers, they will want to know about this. Though we will have to tell them when Percy isn't around. We need someone to keep him occupied for a while" said Annabeth.

   Chiron looked up as though a plan had formed in his mind. And knowing the old centaur, it probably did.

   'Chiron should replace Athena' I thought. I then imagined Chiron with his hooves trying to sit on Athena's throne.

   The image was so disturbing, that I immediately cleared my head.

   "I will do it. He trusts me the most. I can talk to him using his behaviour as an excuse." He said. Annabeth looked at him suspiciously before nodding.

   "If that's all then let's put the plan to action after the dinner, during the campfire." Said Annabeth. Everyone nodded and began to head out. I quickly made my way to the arena and turned. 

   This made it look as though I just finished training.

   'I pretty smart' I said smirking to myself. But eventually my thoughts drifted to Nemo.

   'On second thoughts, I not that smart' I thought. Hmm I thought 'second thoughts'... Oh sorry, lost track there.

   Anyway, dinner went on as usual. After dinner I made my way to the campfire. I saw Andromeda looking at me.

   I smiled at her and she blushed, looking away. I let out a small laugh at that. She looked pretty under the moonlight. 

   I heard the sound of hooves behind me and smiled. I turned to face the centaur.

   "Hey Chiron."  I greeted him. He smiled at me sadly. "Perseus, my boy, we need to have a talk about your recent behaviour. Follow me." he said loud enough for Annabeth and the others to hear.

   "Ok sure, you should know that I didn't do anything. Despite what others may say." I told Chiron, who was walking towards the forest. 

   Once we got out of earshot, he turned towards me and spoke an anxious voice. "Perseus, this was all a ruse. The counsellors, with Annabeth leading them, have turned against you. They intend on telling the camp of all your 'supposed' crimes. They have..." he said. 

   He continued to speak but I stopped him by raising my hand. "I already know Chiron. I overheard the meeting" I said. 

   He was surprised for a second, which is an achievement in itself, but quickly recovered. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers. 

   An vague outline of a bag started forming on his back. Eventually it became more defined and when he took it off his shoulder, it was a medium sized bag.

   He handed it to me and said "You must leave camp. It is not safe here for you.These are all your personal belongings along with sustenance. I packed ambrosia and nectar in case of emergencies." 

   I took the bag and smiled at him. I knew he would trust me till the end, no matter what. I placed a hand on his shoulder, which was hard to do given his height.

   He looked at me first in confusion and then in shock as my hand started to glow. I concentrated and transferred some of my power to him. It wasn't much, but it might just be useful in a tricky situation.

   With my power, I transferred some of my memories to him. How I was betrayed by Annabeth, me overhearing the meeting and even my meeting with Lucifer. 

   After a few seconds, the glow dimmed and I took my hand back. He stared at me in awe. 

   Wow, Chiron...in awe. Never thought that was gonna happen.

   "I gave you some of my power. It's not much. You could probably use it only once. Spend it wisely" I said. He looked at me with gratitude and nodded.

   "Only you Percy, could catch the attention of the Devil" Chiron said chuckling "Or do you go by Mr  Lux now?" 

   I rolled my eyes at him. "It's just Percy to you, dear centaur"

   "Now, I believe we have to pay a visit to camp before I leave, dont we?" I said in a mock tone. "Oh indeed we do" said Chiron smirking.

             "Camp, prepare the way for the Prince Of Hell" I announced

<Remember to vote>