"Scott?" I asked him as he snapped his head towards me. "I get the feeling you're here because of Allison" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

"That obvious?" He asked me looking down to his feet.

"Just a bit" I said as I leaned back against the wall beside him.

"We do care" He said breaking the silence between us. I looked to him. "Me and Stiles, I'm sorry for trying to ignore it all"

I looked down to the ground as I kicked my foot on the ground. "We just feel guilty and we know you Dani, wether you like it or not. Even if you don't like us as much anymore we're always gonna be here"

"Good to know" I said as I looked away from him. I didn't want to sound rude but at this point I really didn't have the patience for him.

"Who are you going to the dance with?" He asked curiously as he turned to face me.

"Danny, we figured we'd just go as friends rather than both look like saddos going alone" I said with a light shrug. Scott nodded as he look away again. "Heard your not even allowed to go"

"That would be right" He sighed.

"I'm betting 50 that you'll come anyway" I said with a forced laugh.

"Well I guess by the end of the night I'll have an extra 50 then" He said with a small smile. Just then Stiles and Lydia came out of the changing room with just one dress in hand. Lydia had a smile on her face while Stiles followed her holding the dress looking stressed as ever. "Cant believe he even managed to go with her"

"He has me to thank for that" I said with a smile. Scott looked to me quickly.

"You? You set it up?" He questioned

"Technically Allison set it up. I just made the slight suggestion"

"Why?" Scott asked confused. "Your not exactly our biggest fan"

"Let's just say, you and Stiles did a lot for me when we were together and I figured if I'm ever gonna move on from that I needed to do something to make it even. Seemed like this was a win for Stiles" I explained.

"What about me?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"I told Allison about you McCall, isn't that enough?" I said looking to him with a grin.

"Well that worked out well" He said as the smile fell from his face.

"I'm sorry for what happened between yous" I said. I then caught sight of the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot I best go grab the dress and pay"

"Right...yeah" He said in agreement.

"See you around McCall" I said as I began to leave.

"You too Whittemore" He mumbled after me.
———

And so came the dance. Me, Allison and Lydia had all agreed to get ready at my house. I stood up curling Lydia's hair in bouncy spirals while Allison did the girls makeup. Allison and me were already dressed and ready. I had my hair straightened and some dark-ish makeup to go with the purple dress and Allison has chosen a silver dress and had done her hair in a fancy pleate. We did the final touches on Lydia, being the perfectionist she was, wasn't quite so easily satisfied. After 10 more painful minutes we finally finished Lydia's look as the three of us put on our heels and made our way downstairs. My mum took a picture of the three of us before Jackson entered the room not looking overly happy while my mum forced him and Allison to pose for a photo of the two of them. I could see Lydia's lips settle in a thin straight line as she looked at the two. I patted her on the shoulder making her smile slightly. Jackson and Allison then left leaving me and Lydia waiting for Stiles and Danny as we sat in the kitchen having a glass of water.