"C'mon cheer up" I said to the girl. "You could at least try be happy you know? Fake it till you make it?"

"Mhmm not sure that one works Dani and I have to admit as far as apologies go that's more than I expected" Allison said before turning to Lydia.

"Excellent" Lydia said as she turned away.

"But not as much as I'm going to ask" Allison added. Lydia spun around to face her.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked cluelessly. I laughed at this. Little did the girl know that thanks to my kind suggestion for Allison's payback of Lydia and Scott making out while I was in the morgue. I had thought of one idea that might work well considering Lydia was single and in need of a better date than the boy she had agreed to go with.

"If only you knew sweetheart" I said with a sly smile as I placed my hand on the girls shoulder.

"No Daniella stop your scaring me now" She said looking confused.

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and your going to go with somebody else" Allison said as we reached the top of the escalator. Lydia looked to the girl with a bored look across her face which made me smile slightly.

"Who?" Lydia asked. Allison and me glanced at one another before turning our heads to the direction of the skinny, dark haired boy with a buzzcut who was examining perfume. Stiles Stillinski.

"Him" I said as Lydia followed our gaze. And of course now that the boy had caught the girl of his dreams attention without knowing it, he chose to spray perfume in his face making him sneeze as he put down the perfume.

Alison looked at the girl who stared at Stiles looking unpleased. "Ooh... don't frown Lydia"

"Someone could be falling in love with your smile" I teased. Lydia looked to me and Allison and gave us the ever so famous 'Lydia Martin death glare' The three of us turned our heads around to face Stiles who looked back at us giving us a sad excuse of a wave which made me react by placing two fingers on my the side of my forehead as I shook my head. "Good luck with that one Lyds"

We then began looking at dresses, from the corner of my eye I could see Stiles being handed a pile of dresses which Lydia would try on as I tried to hold in my laughter. Allison stood on the other side of the hangers from me as the two of us looked at each other nodding glancing at Stiles and Lydia.

I may hate Scott and Stiles, and he may have called me a heartless creature but I figured he did deserve a fair shot at getting Lydia's attention. The two of them then walked off while Allison looked at a red and white dress. However, a dark purple one caught my eyes as I examined it. I looked over to ask Allison what she thought but was taken aback at who I saw. He was familiar. It was Peter Hale.

Fear overwhelmed me as I quickly darted behind the hangers and round to the other side. I could hear him talking about Allison's skin as he told her that the dress wouldn't suit her. He took a silver one right from in front of me while I held my breath trying to unnoticed. I then made my way away from them quickly and around a wall as I let out the breath I'd been holding.

"Dani?" I spun around to see Scott who was stood beside me.

"Scott? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Um I-I..." He began as he quickly looked around the wall. Just then an announcement came over the speaker mentioning a blue mazda being towed. That would be Allison's car. I noticed the girl walking away from the man.

"I have to say Scott. I continue to be impressed with your ingenuity. Just remember, you can't be everywhere all the time" I heard Peter say. I peered around and seen he was miles away as I shook my head in confusion which went unnoticed by Scott who stood beside me looking scared.