Chapter 17 yelling, scearming, and more yelling

Jordan's POV:

"Hey Max." I smiled as I took a seat next to him in math class.

"Hey." He softly mumbled back to me. There was something wrong with him, maybe he was feeling sick.

"Are you ok?" I asked him worrying about his health.

"Never better." He commented as he rolled his eyes at me.

"What's going on?" I asked Max with a soft tone.

"Nothing. I'm just lucky that your giving me the time of day." He grunted once more.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked him quite seriously.

"Please turn to page 390 in your text books, we must get started right away." Mr. Lint instructed us to do, but I ignored his orders.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing." Max lied to me as he flipped to page 390.

"I know you're lying to me Max. I've know you to long and I can tell that you're hiding something from me." I told Max, trying to get him to cave in.

"Miss Hub, page 390." Mr. Lint asked me once again but just like before, I had better things to do with my time then focus on stupid math.

"Why won't you tell me what's going on?" I asked Max with a concerned look planted on my face.

"You really want to know?" Max asked me as he raised his voice at me.

"If you have something to say then raise your hand Miss Hub and Mr. Carpe." Mr. Lint told us. And for the first time, I obeyed his orders. I threw my arm up in the air and waited to be called on. "Yes, Miss Hub." Mr. Lint called on me.

"Why won't you tell me the God damn truth!" I yelled at Max. I didn't care that the class was listening in, I only wanted to know the truth and that's all.

Max then raised his hand and spoke to me... and the class I guess. "You don't understand!" Max yelled back at me.

I then out my arm back up into the air and Mr. Lint just stood in shock of what was happening. "Tell me Max!" I screamed at him as I demand the truth.

"I hate Edward!" He yelled back with just as much force as I had. "I hate that you forgot about our friendship and you left me. You left Meghan and Tony to. You're obsessed with him and you forgot about your friends!" Everyone in the class was now staring at us instead of their text books and Mr. Lint was to dumbfounded to do anything about this situation.

"Max," I gently and now more calmly spoke.

"And that's not even the worst part!" Max yelled once again. "I'm in love you Jordan. I try to reach out to you, and you just blow me off! I'm sick of waiting for you to notice me. I want you!" He then grabbed both of my shoulders with his strong hands and he made his grip firm but caring at the same time. "I don't want to wait any longer."

He was looking into my eyes with this intense stair. I felt like he was looking straight into my soul and he could see my whole life. He could see all of my mistakes and perfections. It was at that moment that I realized that my life was really screwed up.

I was just another flawed soul that walked upon the face of the planet.