chapter 67 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆

Zacznij od początku

     You better not, I hissed in my head, thinking the brunet was going to make Jungkook and I tell them what we knew. But instead, Yoongi turned away, his gaze fixated on the other two at the stove as they bustled back and forth, frying up eggs, bacon, and jasmine rice in a series of stainless steel pans.

     A sigh sounded in the mix of popping oil and clanking pans, but it wasn't from me. I turned to find Jungkook hunched forward with his eyes shut in relief, something like a smile tugging the corner of his mouth upward.

     I bet you're relieved, you sick-

     "Angel, how much do you want?"

     "Huh?"

     Taehyung looked over his shoulder, gesturing with the spatula at the pan of rice and egg. "How much?"

     "Not a lot," I replied, not feeling so hungry despite my long walk. I turned to Jungkook, clearing my face of any agitated look before poking him in the arm. "You should eat a little more than usual. You haven't been eating enough these past few days."

     Jungkook turned to me with wide, searching eyes, his head cocked slightly to the side like an intrigued puppy as he looked me all over. "I- Okay." He seemed shocked and I grinned internally at the reaction I'd gotten out of him. For the first normal words I'd spoken to him in days, I'd managed to seem just as calm and caring as I always did. 

     Maybe if I played nice guy for long enough, he'd confess.

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐬🔥

KIANA

So, how's your little...plan...holding up?

FREYA

She can't hold out for too long without kicking

some ass😌 

FREYA

I guarantee it

KIANA

Well, I wasn't asking you😪

FREYA

Alright, Miss Bitchy💀

FREYA

This is what no dick does to a girl👀

KIANA

Stfu!!😤

FREYA

Make me! With your dry ass pussy!

KIANA

It's on sight, Freya🔪

YUMIN

Are y'all good over there?🤨

FREYA

Depends👀

FREYA

You still plan on being a bitch, Ki?