Chapter Two

She had a phobia for flights, and right now she knew that it would only be a matter of a few minutes and she would make a mess of her clothes. She turned to look at the old woman that was seated beside her and wondered what she would do or what she would tell her. She had to go to the toilet unless she wanted to vomit on the innocent woman. "Excuse me, Madam." She immediately stood up, feeling dizzy and her breath trying to hitch. She didn't know how she would be able to get to the toilet alone. Didn't Julia asked to follow her and she would take the next flight back to California? Why did she have to be so stubborn and when it came to her life as well?

The old woman held her arm, "Are you sick, young lady?" She asked with care laced on her voice and Anna knew she could not deny being sick, could she? It was palpable.

"Yes, I have a phobia for flights, Madam. I'm feeling nauseous, I need to go to the toilet." She was feeling dizzy after all these feelings trying to rumble her state of mind. She wanted to go back home, and maybe if Nate would agree, she would send her jet to bring him to California. No, she shook her head almost as immediately as the thought crossed her mind, Nate would never agree. He would have one excuse to the other that woulds stop him from coming to California.

The woman stood up with her hands firmly holding Anna's, "Let me help me, it doesn't look like you could take yourself there." She had never been so thankful to someone like she was to this woman, and as she guided her to the toilet, Anna had already forgotten about who their pilot was, all she wanted to save was herself, her life.

She vomit out the breakfast she had this morning, which was Mom's doing because if not because of her, she wouldn't have taken even an apple. The woman was by the door when she got out and Anna smiled brightly at her, she was feeling much better now. "Let's get you back to your seat." She held her as though she were a baby and Anna enjoyed that feeling. Something her shopaholic mother could never have given her attention to, it would always be maids around, taking care of everything.

It was as though she were a baby because the woman made sure she tucked her back into her seat and asked for a blanket from the flight attendants and Anna leaned back to get some sleep, she was tired and sick already. She wondered what would be of her when they reached Florida. She was fast asleep until the woman softly tapped her shoulder and when she lazily opened her eyes, she realized they were already in the airport in Florida, oh, he wasn't a quack after all, was he?

She hissed the thought of him away and sat upright. "I can see that we've landed safely, something to be thankful for. Thank you so much for your help, Mrs..." she let her words trailed off with a polite smile because she didn't know what she would refer to her as.

"Mrs Theodore, my name is Rose." The old woman replied her as well with the same smile and she stood up, ready to leave. But Anna knew she would have to let them leave first. First, it didn't matter the distance of her flight, she would be as weak as a drowned cat, and she would certainly be jet-lagged.

"Thank you, Rose. I prefer to call you that." The woman nodded her head when she hadn't taken her eyes off Anna, she realized what that meant, "Oh, My name is Anna. Anna Brayden, it was a pleasure meeting you on this plane. Thanks for helping me." They shook hands before Rose walked out of the plane along with the other occupants of the business class and Anna sat on her seat, not being able to make her next move as she brought out her trolley from the cabinet.

"Do you need some help, Ma'am?" One of the flight attendants asked from behind her and she closed her eyes to relish the thought of getting some help. Lifting a finger was so hard, she wondered how she would take her trolley out.

"Yes, please. I'm sick, will you help with my trolley or find someone to do that for me?" She asked politely, silently smacking herself for not letting Julia come with her, she wouldn't have had to do all this. It will simply be done without her asking.