19

(Falling by Trevor Daniel)

All the movies I watched as a kid were lies, they give kids false hope that their gonna find their soulmate and live happily ever after, nobody gets a happily ever after, do they, at least I know I won't.

-

"why are you still ignoring Draco?" Daphne asked, I know she's trying to help but I couldn't help but get aggravated.

" would you just shut up about Draco, I just want to forget that night." I roll my eyes at the girls.

"but you can't, you have to face him eventually." Pansy's right, even if I didn't want her to be.

"well, ill deal with that when the time comes." I hope it never will, "now can we please take my mind off of it."

"fine, c'mon let's go to the three broomsticks, ill buy drinks to cheer you up."

"thanks, Daphne" I need a drink right now.

"oh, it's nothing."

-

I sit down and take my coat off as Daphne goes up to the bar to order.

"so how are you feeling?" pansy turns to me and asks.

"better now were here." We smile at each other as Daphne comes back over and takes a seat.

"I got you a coke, is that alright?" she what-

"you're not gonna get alcohol?" I ask, very confused.

"Blaise, you know what happens when you have alcohol, remember at the party?" of course I remember the party, I couldn't forget the party.

"I think I shouldn't have come, I'm sorry, I need to be alone right now." I grab my things and walk to the door but somebody stops me. Of course.

"where are you going blay, your friends look disappointed." I didn't want to respond but he wasn't moving.

"get out of the way Draco, I'm going home" I mutter under my breath.

"are we gonna talk about last night?" he asks, I feel the sweat running down my forehead and I try to catch my breath.

"no." I pushed him out the way and ran out of the door. I did it again, I pushed him away again.