6

(Girls Need Love by Summer Walker)

A girl's night was exactly what we all needed and I'm so glad Daphne came up with the idea. I never knew how much fun it is to braid each other's hairs and talk about our futures.

"I hope to live in a castle with my handsome husband" pansy suggested.

"well, I want to live in a cottage, with my special someone and our kids" Daphne's idea sounded nice, "what about you Blaise?"

I stopped braiding pansy's hair and realized that id never really thought about my future before.

"sorry to spoil it but I'm not really sure "I say

"I can totally see a future with Draco for you!" Daphne giggled.

"no way, me and Draco are strictly friends, I've known him my whole life it would be weird!" I laugh along with them, but would it be weird, I never really considered having a relationship with Draco and sometimes I felt things for him I never had felt for anyone else but that didn't mean I had feelings for him, right?

-

"I heard my name, why am I being brought up in conversation?" Draco walks in, I really didn't need this right now with everything going on in my head

"it was nothing, don't worry about it." I say before the girls could blurt something out.

"ok cool, Daphne are you painting nails?" he seems excited

"yes, Draco I am, you can leave now, this is a girl's night only" she replies, I didn't know If I liked sassy Daphne or kind Daphne more.

Draco was about to walk out when I shout, "if you want yours done, I can paint them" he flings round and shoots me a smile.

-

"blacks definitely your colour Draco, enjoy your new nails" his face really made my night, I wanted nothing more then for him to be happy, especially since what's being going on in his life at the moment. He thanks me and walks out.

I turn to the girls, "right, I heard you guys whispering and giggling the whole time, so would one of you please inform me on what you were talking about"

"oh, just girly talk, you know" I know when pansy's lying.

"and what were you real talking about? I give them the look.

"fine, how you and Draco are definitely made for each other" the girls giggle and I can't help but wonder if they're right.