2

(often by the weekend)

Theodore Nott, the funniest boy I know is currently trying to convince everyone in the Slytherin common room that harry potter's whole backstory is fake and that he draws the scar on everyday for attention, of course nobody believes him.

"shut up Nott, you're talking bullshit again" complains Draco.

"c'mon Draco, you hate harry surely you will agree with me" Theo was positive he was right and wasn't going to stop until at least 1 person agreed with him.

"yeah of course I hate harry but that doesn't mean I will agree with you" I could tell Draco is getting aggravated and I realize this is the perfect chance to get back at him from earlier. I look at him, perfectly comfortable on the sofa and I smirk, revenge tasted good.

"as Draco's best friend I can confirm that..." I see Draco giving me a death stare from the corner of my eye but I continue anyway, "he only hastes harry because he's jealous"

the whole room bursts out laughing, except Draco of course, he stares at me and indicates to meet him outside.

"ill be right back guys, me and Draco need to have a private word" I wink and walk out.

In the hallway he pushes me up against the wall. I felt his hot breath across my face, and I could smell his strong cologne, he looked angry.

"why would you say that Blaise" my heart beat went crazy and my knees felt weak

"lighten up Draco, its just a joke" I manage to mumble over his heavy breathing.

"I didn't find it funny" he responded. Something about him being angry was so attractive.

"everyone else did, now get off me Malfoy I'm going back inside" I smile at him, innocently and push him away. I walk back inside and although I couldn't see his face, I knew he was shocked, no girl had ever stood up to him especially me, but it made me feel powerful and I loved the feeling.