"So what do we know?" Vesemir asked them. They were standing in the main cabaret room.
"We've found out that someone put poison into Yen's wine. Triss did some tests in the lab. The results are showing that the poison were cursed. It means this person was on the celebration the whole time." Eskel said calmly. Geralt started to be nervous. He was shaking with his foot.
"Do you have any suspects?" Triss was serious.
"Yes, because Jaskier invited many people here." Eskel explained.
"I swear I will kill you." Geralt was ready to go after him but Vesemir stopped him with his hand.
"Don't. Not right now. I know you're angry but it won't help anybody." Vesemir looked at him. Geralt nodded.
"It's not my fault." Jaskier was defending himself and frowned.
"You should be glad that your innkeeper has a good eyes. He saw a man who was acting weird that night. His name is Samwell, he was helping in the kitchen." Eskel said calmly.
"I know my people who works for me, but I definitely do not know any Samwell." Jaskier said honestly.
"Well, then we should have some word with him." Vesemir said seriously.
"Agree.. and as soon as possible." Triss stated.
"Are you wearing a parfume?" Lambert looked at him suspiciously when they were standing next to each other.
"What? No." Geralt frowned.
"You smell like a flower." Lambert admitted.
"Fine. I'm wearing a parfume! I want to do a good impression. Is that a problem?" Geralt raised his voice and turned to Lambert. He lost his nerves. Everybody looked at him confused.
"You two do know that we can hear you?" Eskel made a sarcastic comment.
"Sorry." Geralt calmed down. Lambert wanted to laugh but he was holding back.
"Then please focus." Eskel said strictly.
"I hate you." Geralt whispered to Lambert.
"I adore you too." Lambert smiled amusemently.
"Are you two having fun?" Triss crossed her arms when she looked at him.
"I'm not ready on jokes Triss." Geralt sighed.
"Good. Me neither." Triss gave him angry look.
"Hey, everybody calm down. I can feel this tension even in my bones now. We all want to help Yennefer, but right now it doesn't seem to me like that. We all are family, then start behaving like one." Vesemir interrupted them. They all stayed silent.
"Can you please continue sweetheart? What's the plan?" Vesemir smiled at Triss.
"Of course." she nodded. "Eskel and me will continue searching for another clues how to end the curse. Geralt and Lambert, you will go visit our suspect's guy." Triss told them calmly.
"What about me?" Jaskier wanted to know.
"You will take care of everything in your Tavern. We need a safe place if something would screw up." Eskel looked at him.
"I can't leave.." Geralt didn't finish.
"I will take care of Jahve. Don't worry about it." Vesemir answered.
"Thank you." Geralt smiled at him.
"So, I think this meeting is over. See you tonight.. and good luck." Eskel told them and he grabbed Triss's hand and then left with her. Geralt was watching them. He wished he could do the same with Yen.
"So, like the old times? You and me together in the streets.." Lambert was teasing him. Geralt looked at him.
"No thanks." Geralt faked his smile.
"Why not?" Lambert laughed.
"Because you're an ashole." Geralt stated.
"That's true. But I can be also very useful one." Lambert said proudly.
"Shut up your mouth. We're leaving." Geralt shaked his head and started leaving.
"Lead the way sir.." Lambert laughed and followed Geralt.

Streets of Novigrad

"Anyone here?" Lambert knocked on the door.
"Are you sure we're on the right place?" Geralt asked him.
"Absolutely. I know this town like my own boots." Lambert said calmly.
"If you say so.." Geralt didn't protest.
"Hey! Open the door." Lambert knocked again.
Suddenly someone opened the door but when he saw the witchers he quickly tried to close the door.
"Do not even think about it!" Lambert stop him and pushed the door back and the man fell on the floor. The witchers entered inside.
"Please. Do not kill me." the man begged them.
"I will do worse if you won't stop speaking now Samwell." Lambert warned him. Sam stood up.
"Who do you work for?" Geralt was trying to stay calm.
"Nobody." Sam said calmly. Lambert at that moment caught his collar.
"Listen to me, I don't have a whole day on you. Do you see this medallion? Then you know what we are capable of.." Lambert said angrily. Sam swallowed. Lambert let him and stepped back.
"I ask again. Who do you work for?" Geralt said strictly.
"He was threatening to me. He wanted to kill my family if I wouldn't do it." Sam was defending himself.
"Who gave you orders?" Geralt was losing his patience.
"I don't know him.. I.. I can't, he will kill me.." Sam got scared.
"I want the names." Geralt said angrily. Lambert slowly took his sword.
"Please.. don't." Sam had fear in his eyes.
"You're not giving me any choice." Lambert came closer to him and raised his sword. He was ready to hit him.
"Stop! Please! Bonhart! His name is Leo Bonhart!" Sam almost screamed. Lambert lowered his sword and looked worriedly at Geralt. Geralt's face got serious. Bonhart were one of their biggest rivals. School of Cat.

"My technique worked." Lambert admitted while they were walking
"You scared him to the death." Geralt said honestly.
"You wanted the name and I arranged it." Lambert looked at him.
"Thanks." Geralt said sarcastically. He was thinking. This was not good. Bonhart was a very big issue and what was do worst that he easily found the way how to hurt his family.
"You could be more grateful sometimes.." Lambert smirked. "So, what we're gonna do?" Lambert asked him. He didn't like this situation as well.
"I don't know yet. We should discuss it with the others first." Geralt said calmly.
They were going around main market when he suddenly spotted her. She was talking to some trader. Geralt was watching her every move while he was walking. But in that moment he bumped into a colmumn in front of him with his head.
"Fuck!" Geralt immediately caught his forehead and sighed from the pain.
"Are you blind or what?" Lambert started laughing.
"Screw you Lambert.." Geralt lowered his whole body. His whole head was spinning. It was strong hit.
"Ahm.. Geralt.." Lambert cleared his throat. Geralt slowly straightened himself and then he turned around.
"What the hell do you.." his words stuck in his throat.
"So it's easier to run away than to know what say?" she raised her eyebrow and put some paper on his chest. Geralt looked at her very confused and after a small hesitation he grabbed the paper. Their hands touched. Geralt stiffened. He felt this connection.
"I don't know what are you talking about." he was trying to stay calm.
"Oh.. I think you do.." Yennefer smiled amusemently. "I have a offer for you." she said calmly and then she turned around and started leaving.
"Hey, wait! What is it?" he shouted at her. But she didn't turn around and continued in her way. Geralt sighed. He wouldn't stop her anyway. He then looked at the paper and read it.
"What is it?" Lambert came to him and looked at the paper.
"It's a contract." Geralt was surprised.
"A contract? So she hired you?" Lambert burst into laughing.
"You're not helping." Geralt smirked.
"What she wants from you anyway?" Lambert got serious.
"I have no idea." Geralt said honestly.