~~

"Your uncle claims you had a warrant in his car which was destroyed, is this correct?" Tamakawa asks.

Kota bites on his tongue and blinks.

Smiling fakely, he replies, "Yeah."

'He's an idiot.' Kota thought to himself.

~~

Todoroki calmly sits in front of the officer sitting in front of him. The officer himself feeling slight anxiety from Todoroki's piercing stare.

"Did you know of your father's crimes?" The officer asks.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell the police?"

Todoroki clicks his tongue. "There wasn't anything I could do in my situation."

"Can you elaborate?"

Todoroki glances at the window beside him, knowing y/n was in the room next to his.

"We're going to be here awhile." The officer tilts his head in confusion.

~~

Hawks yawns in front of the officer sitting in front of him, shuffling uncomfortably in his seat from his huge red wings.

"Do you know the reason why y/n decided to intern under you?"

Hawks perks up.

"This is Mandalay, the aunt to Kota and sister to Eiji. Y/n has contacted me and has said that the questions the officers are asking you could be a way to be used against you. Answer these questions wisely."

Hawks coughs and looks at the officer with a smile.

"Because I'm awesome." The officer sweatdrops.

~~

"How did you get involved with this investigation?" The officer asks nervously as Bakugou glares as her.

"I figured out the UA traitor obviously." He spats out with a scowl.

"How is Aoyama Yuga the traitor?" She asks.

Bakugou gives her a 'Are you stupid?' Look. "I saw him in contact with the leader of the LOV." He answers.

"During the Sports Festival, yes? Do you have any recollection of what they were talking about?" She questions.

"No."

She rubs her forehead. She was going to be here awhile.

~~

Naomasa taps his pen against his notepad. Occassionally glancing at the teen in front of him who was crouching in his seat.

"You claim that Endeavour has done crimes that even the police wasn't aware of. Do you have any proof?" He asks.

"She's on her way." Y/n responds as Naomasa looks at him in confusion.

The TV'S in the interrogation rooms the squad and Endeavour were in flicker on as they see a white hair woman step into y/n's interrogation room.

Endeavour and Todoroki froze.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital ma'am?" Naomasa asks with concern, standing up from his chair.

Rei puts a transaction document in his face as Naomasa takes a step back and takes the paper.

"To start off with, Endeavour has been illegally paying the hospital she was staying in to keep her there. She was supposed to be out two or so years ago due to her good health condition." Naomasa's mouth opens slightly in disbelief.

The squad could be hear cheering somewhere in the background.

"Second, Endeavour has also been abusing his son, Shoto Todoroki." Y/n says as Todoroki flinches back. The squad and the adults watching the interrogation gasp in shock.

Aizawa was seething in anger let me tell you.

"Where's your proof?" Naomasa asks.

"Bring him in here then I'll tell you." Y/n responds as Naomasa sighs. He presses his finger to his ear.

"Bring Shoto Todoroki to interrogation room 9."

Todoroki enters and Rei immediately hugs him as he returns the hug. Pulling away as Naomasa looks at y/n.

"Evidence?"

Y/n grabs the remote to the TV and it flickers to Endeavour's room. Y/n looks back at Todoroki with his hand out.

"Come here, Todoroki." The bi-colored hair boy walks to his side and looks at the camera.

"SHOTO! GET ME MY LAWYER NOW!" He screams as Todoroki flinches back, grabbing y/n's arm and clenching it.

"So what?" Naomasa asks.

Y/n took off his quirk restriction as Naomasa eyes widen.

Y/n turns to Todoroki. "Can I?" Todoroki hesitantly nodded as y/n begins to transfer his memories to the TV screen. Showing a younger version of Todoroki in a dojo with Endeavour.

Beating on him.

Everyone watching gasps as Todoroki looked away, his grip on y/n's arm getting tigher. Y/n turns the screen off.

"How can we just go off this? This could be fake!" Naomasa exclaims.

"Are you neglecting an abused child?" Y/n asks with no expression.

"Of course not--"

"Then this should be enough to prove that Endeavour isn't the victim. Todoroki is." Y/n responds.

"You have crimes of your own to worry about." Naomasa says.

Todoroki releases his grip on y/n. "Why would he kill his own parents?! They were found dead 10 years ago!" Todoroki exclaims.

"They were never found dead, they were found missing." Naomasa responds.

Y/n smirks. "What're you smirking about?" Naomasa asks.

"The case file of that investigation never said my parents were found missing but were dead. Did you lie in a police report?" Naomasa pales.

"Did you know it's illegal to lie in a police report?" He asks as y/n raises a brow.

The two smirked in victory.

It was a start.