001 ✧ Rebirth

I, Geneviève Thurston, a creative name I made up to make me stand out from the people surrounding me and to not sound or seem related to them at all, died and got an adventure after it full of love and life, here is my story

──────

ok, so I died.

after doing my prayers to God about giving me a better life and a chance to be away from my so-called parents and family, it worked.

I died at seventeen and I had no troubles nor was I mad.

But I sure as hell was mad when I realized I was being birthed out of Isobel Flemming's vagina.

Well, mentally I was mad but did I show it? of course not.

Also, did I mention I was killed but truck-sama? tragic but ironic, no?

──────

Screams and shouts of a teenage girl in labor could be heard from the birth room in Mystic Falls' hospital. As expected from young teenagers who do the deed for supposed 'fun' without thinking of the consequences or even a condom too, you know.

Finally, everything has gone back to the silent quiet boring Mystic Falls in 1998, and there were only the sounds of a panting teenager and the small cries of the newborn who was being hit on its bum.

A co-doctor of Grayson Gilbert smiled as she glanced at the new mother, "congratulations, you have a healthy baby girl. What would you like to name her?"

"Elena, Elena Malou." Was the answer but with no smile or whatsoever, she even refused to hold the baby.

And she was questioned again for the last name, she didn't give a reply.

The teenager known by the name of Isobel Flemming whisper-yelled at the father of the child, John Gilbert, that she was in no way capable of taking care of a child nor did she want it, leaving it for the father to deal with it and when everyone was distracted the sixteen-year-old girl rushed away from mystic falls, only to be seen again over a decade later with no good intentions.

──────

John Gilbert was confused, if not somewhat mad at the female and the 'mother' of his child, he wanted to keep her, his baby, but he was only seventeen, so he will finish his studies but leave his child with his older brother but will always be there for his child, support her and inform her of her true birth when she is older too.

Grayson knocked on the door of the bathroom, "John, you in? The girl ran away."

John let out a breath after collecting his thoughts and opened the door, "Yeah, okay."

"What are we going to do now, John?" sighed Grayson.

John was hesitating but gathered some courage and looked up into Grayson's eyes, "um, can you take her? but like, change the birth certificate? I mean, you have been wanting and trying for a child for a while, right? and I will visit her and later tell her I'm her father."

Grayson was dead silent for a few moments before he spoke──very dumbly──about changing the certificate, "how do I do that?"

"You're the doctor Grayson!"

"Oh right."

Grayson went outside to call his wife, Miranda Sommers-Gilbert, and inform her of the change of plans.

"Hey Miranda, you know about the teenager who came to deliver a baby, right?"

"Yeah, what about it? and what's the name?"

"Elena Malou, but the mother ran off before saying anything else."

"That's a shame, so what seems to be the problem?"

"There is no information about her family, so do you think we can take her as our child? We have been trying for a while."

There was no need to convince her more because...

She agreed.

──────

The old Geneviève Thurston finally woke up again, but why was everything so huge and blurry? her hearing is blurred too.

She tried her hardest to focus and now she could make out──but barely─ the pretty grey blanket she was in and the sounds of muffled voices.

After a while, she can finally make out some huge blurred older figures heading towards her, wait! towards her? why? what did she do? what's going on?

Thoughts began to blow up into her little baby brain but now she can hear a man, the one on the right, pointing at himself, "Hey there Elena, we are going to be your new parents," then he pointed to the male on his left, "and that's your uncle John, and we are Grayson and Miranda Gilbert, your new parents."

Oh no, no, no, no! I'm so fucked.

Grayson, Miranda, and John Gilbert? Man, that's messed up.

So if I'm really in The Vampire Diaries, I don't care. I'm gonna fill it with chaos, and fix their shit.

These were the thoughts in her brain after organizing what she heard.

So how did I do?
Sorry it's short, I tried
Have a 🍰🎂