12

Jiwoon ran to Jennie and sat on her lap. "Jiwoon say hi to the people!" Jennie said and he waved his hand. After he waved, he put his head under Jennie's neck. Probably a sign that he wanna sleep. "Jiwoon~ come to appa if you want to sleep. Eomma is busy flirting with blinks." I said and carry Jiwoon. I played my phone and took a picture of me and Jiwoon. Jennie rolled her eyes and continued to talk with blinks.

"Alright, goodbye everyone! We are going back home. We love you all!" Jennie said and I wave my hand.
"Someone was jealous huh?" Jennie said and caressed my back. "Is Jiwoon sleeping?" She puts her chin on my shoulder and stares at me. I nodded and fed Jiwoon with his milk.

"Let's go back?" She asked again and I nodded. She carried Jiwoon with her while I drive. I went somewhere else. "Where are you going?" Jennie asked. "Starbucks. Want anything?" "Just a cup of tea." Then I ordered. They gave us the drinks and took a picture with us. We drove back to my apartment.

Inside:
"Jiwoon, baby~ wake up. Its time to shower" Jennie wakes Jiwoon up and he opened his eyes slowly. "Ah, let's shower okay?" Jennie said and he nodded a little. I went in the bathroom with the both of them and helped Jennie. "You're so cute~" I said while caressing Jiwoon's cheek. "Just like your eomma." I said and caressed Jennie's cheek. She smiled.

After giving Jiwoon shower, I cook dinner. Jennie hugged me from behind. "What are you cooking for dinner?" "Porridge for the 3 of us" I replied. "Im tired, can you cook?" I said and she went in front of me. I was actually not tired. I just wanted to hug her from behind. I back hugged her and rub her stomach. I went to her neck and gave a peck.

"No naughty naughty, Mr. Kim" She said while giggling. I chuckled and sniff her hair. After Jennie cooks, we went to the dining table and put Jiwoon on the baby chair. "Open your mouth, baby" Jennie said and I opened my mouth. "I said baby, not y/n." "I thought I'm your baby too" I made an aegyo. "Euw okay. Airplane is comin in your mouth!" Then she puts the food in Jiwoon's mouth.

After eating, Jennie carried all the plates to the kitchen while I go and put Jiwoon on the couch. I came in the kitchen and saw the wife material is doing the dishes. I took a snap and post it in IG 'Wifey Material 😍❤️ @jennierubyjane' then I went towards her and hugs her from behind.

YALL GETTIN CLOSER 😍 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 🥺💓