11

~Next Morning~
I woke up and saw the both important people to me is still asleep. I showered and went downstairs to make some foods. I heard footsteps and people talking. "Where you want to go after we eat?" "Cwan we go to the pwark?" "Alright. We'll ask appa okay?" I knew it was them so I continued to cook. Jennie ons the tv and found a blackpink song named 'lovesick girls' she sang that"YEAH WE WERE BORN TO BE ALONE. BUT WHY WE STILL LOOKING FOR LOVE?" loudly.

She went in the kitchen and back hugged me. "A prince not even on my list!" "Im your king so..." "Shut up." I chuckled and continue making the sandwiches. "Can we go to the park after we eat?" Jennie asked. "Sure." I said quickly.

We sat at the living room eating while watching the tv. I fed Jiwoon with his sandwich. "Jiwoon, may I know how old are you?" I asked "I'm twee. " he replied. I smiled and patted his head. After we finished eating, we went out to the park.

Jennie, I and Jiwoon made a live in Instagram. A lot of people came. Osme of the comments were 'They are so cute! Omgg 😭' 'Y/n, caress Jennie's hair if you love Jiwoon and Jennie.' then I caressed Jennie's hair. 'OMGGGG HE REALLY DID IT!'
'Y/N IS CARESSING JENNIE'S HARI 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️'

"Guys, what happened?" Jennie asked the commenters because she didn't read that one comment. 'Nothing! ❤️ Love you 3!' "Aww I love blinks too" Jennie said. I mumbled "How about me?" Then I turned to Jiwoon and played with him. Jennie continued her live. "Guys~ I think someone is jealous~~" she said and put the camera at my face. "Stop ugh. Go with blinks. They need you!" I said while pouting. I saw a comment 'Awe Y/n is jealous! Jennie, fix his hair if jeny/n is real!' ugh what's this game. Suddenly Jennie fix my hair. "Done guys~" she whispered. "Lets not disturb him~" she whispered again.

Real- 🙊 I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓