4

Jennie Kim??? Its her?!?! Omfg! What do I doooo?? "J-jennie? I didn't know it was you!" I whispered. She went to my shoulder and sobs on my coat. "Jennie, stop crying! Everyone loves you!" I said. I don't know how to comfort people. "It hurts, sir! Everyone likes to throw hates on me!" Jennie said still putting her face on my shoulder. I caressed her hair "I'm Kim Y/n. Don't call me sir. Its fine now, Jennie. You have me." I said while caressing her hair. Its so soft omfg.

I slowly kissed her head. THATS MY WAY TO COMFORT PEOPLE 😭 She stopped crying and I gave her my handkerchief. She wiped her tears and I ask her to keep the handkerchief. She told me everything about Max. Max wasn't just a protective boyfriend but a player. He is cheating on Jennie.

I wrote something on a piece of a paper and put it in Max's hand. We quickly ran out of the plane. I wrote 'Go with your girl, bitch. You don't deserve her. Bye you stupid hoe❤️'. We called a taxi. We went in the taxi and we went to my old apartment. My friend knew that I was coming back to Korea so he bought me groceries and left it in the refrigerator.

In the room:
"Thanks for helping me out, y/n." Jennie said while hugging me. "Did you eat already?" I pulled back while caressing her hair. "No, why?" She asked. "Aigyo! Go cook now! I'm hungry anyways!" I ordered her. She pout and head downstairs. I went to the kitchen slowly and stand next to the kitchen counter. She pick up the vegetables in the fridge.

I have the urge to back hug her and I did. She startled and giggled. I suddenly rubbed her stomach. She was focused. "You know you're a wife material, right?" I whispered in her ears. "I know~" she replied. "Do you know that I'm a chef too?" I asked. She widened her eyes "really?? please cook! I wanna taste your foods!" She said excitedly and I agree. I cook and finally, dinner is ready.

"Y/n! This taste amazing! You're now my type. Also, a husband material." Jennie compliment my cooking skills. I chuckled and said thank you. After eating and washing the dishes, I went for a shower. After I showered, Jennie went in the bathroom to shower as well.

There's only 1 room in my apartment so we had to sleep together in one bed. She starts cuddling me and put her face in my neck. I could feel her peck her lips on my neck. I groan and laugh. She giggled. We went to sleep.

Fast right- 😻 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🥺💓