Elsie slowly looked up at her and nodded. "I'll agree...because I don't know what one looks like."

"You've never been to an airport?" Raven asked curiously.

"Never been in a plane before today." Elsie shrugged and rocked on her heels.

"How'd you get over here then?" Raven frowned lightly yet was curious how someone who was clearly from overseas managed to wind up here.

"By a ship, Raven. How else? Did you think I swam?" Elsie joked and shook her head.

"Or you did fly? Teleport?" Raven asked. For all she knew Elsie had the power to fly and just wasn't telling. Same went for teleporting.

"Can't do either, sorry." Elsie admitted with a sad look.

Charles stood silent watching the two exchanging words. Blinking slowly he shook his head. He honestly did not expect the two to hit it off straight away. Considering the awkwardness which was directed his way – and Erik's – when they had first met Elsie, he was not optimistic to her being friendly towards strangers. "How did you two manage to get up here, if you don't mind me asking?"

Seemingly realising that he was still standing there, both females looked to him. "Well..." Raven started to say while trailing off and looking to Elsie for some sort of help. She wasn't to know that Charles was not exactly acceptant or pleased about her using her powers in public. CIA base with a special branch for mutants or not. He still did not like it happening.

Elsie caught on, "We sneaked."

Charles narrowed his eyes yet smirked slowly. Moving forwards he looked between the two of them. "Are you perhaps lying?"

"Yes, to a point. But I'm only admitting it because really...I find you in my head really bloody creepy and weird." Elsie said while leaning back against the ledge behind her. She was not oblivious to the fact that he could simply dip into her mind to find out if she was telling the truth or not. And really, it did freak her out. The less times that happened the better really.

"Well that's very big of you to be honest, Elsie." Charles said while she gave a slow shrug and looked up at the night sky. "But really, I think it'd be appreciated if you didn't make this a habit."

"Who else knows?" Raven frowned. The two of them had been most careful when escaping the recreational space. She'd kept the façade of a guard up, while Elsie acted – not that she needed to act as such – as the new recruit who was off to be debriefed. Naturally there was no debriefing and as soon as they were away from possible places where they could be spotted, Raven returned to her blonde haired form and the two had ran up the stairs excitedly. As far as she knew, no one spotted them. No one knew of them coming up here. Which begged the question of how someone could possibly be aware to it.

Charles fixed Raven with a stern look. It was one of those looks which she had unfortunately been subjected to whenever she had slipped up in public before and her powers had surfaced. Or she had done something to throw a spanner in the works. She had had quite a few moments like that. More often than not they happened when she was trying to ruin his chances of shamelessly flirting with some dumb-witted university student – for someone so smart, Charles didn't seem to aim high – so Raven helped out where she could and managed to ruin a few moments which would have led to regret, embarrassment, and sheer idiocy.

"Does it honestly matter?" Elsie asked, the two siblings stopped their stare off to look at her. "Like really? Do they honestly expect us to stay in that room all day, all night, every day of the week? It's boring."

"Elsie-"

"She's right though, she's only just arrived and she's right." Raven nodded agreeing completely.

"Raven-"

"Fresh air! Fresh air is good, right? Are you trying to devoid our lives of fresh air? Because let me tell you something, there's no fresh air in that room. Air conditioning is a pale imitation to the real thing." Elsie smirked and jumped up to sit on the ledge. Leaning against it was starting to ache her back. She was careful enough not to sit too near the edge. She really didn't want to go falling to her death.

Charles looked between the two with a dead-panned expression. He could never have guessed that they'd make such a brilliant double teaming pair. Raven's back-chat he could deal with. He was more than accustomed to that, and more often than not he always had a response. But Elsie was a completely new story. This was unknown territory and for once he found himself at a bit of a loss.

It was a loss which Raven caught up on and smirked over, laughing she carefully nudged Elsie. "You win this round."

"Rematch any time, any place. Because I doubt I'll be going anywhere." Elsie waved a hand down at him. "But really though, are we honestly not allowed up here?" She leaned against her knees and looked to him curiously.

With a sigh Charles pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, you can come up here. Because if I stop you, I can tell we'll be having more conversations like the one that just happened. I'd like to avoid that by simply allowing you to come up here, as long as you don't promote the fact that you are doing so. Do we have a deal?" He asked while watching as the happy expressions flitted onto both of their faces, they exchanged wide smiles before looking back at him and nodding along with everything he was saying. Charles highly doubted they took it all in though, they seemed to just be content with being able to have a place to escape to when they needed open space and air.

----

Edited: 5/June/2017