Chapter Seventeen

WARNING!! STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!

Psycho has gone through such pain, unimaginable torture. Psychological torture, is usually the worst kind, and having no one to confide in, especially at such a young age, was what made him even more lethal. The anger, that buried torture, the fact that he couldn't confide in anyone else, made him even more dangerous, because he'd express his anger, by killing without having so much as to think deeply about it.

I can't judge him, will never judge him. Both my profession, and heart can't allow that. He's told me, that he can't live past fifty. That makes me want to pull on my strands. I can't lose him, can't live by his side, acting like I'm not dying on the inside. I want to find the cure, but how? How! I won't let myself cry on this matter. I'll be strong for him.

"Psycho, those medicines you take, what are they?"
"Call them death suppressants. They are manufactured in the underground labs, then handed over to me. I keep my share, and send the rest to my sister."
I want to ask him if they could be manufactured to be more powerful, so as to push him past fifty. But I already know the answer to that question.

The virus inside his body, was manufactured to limit his life span. Simple as that. My arms are still around his neck, as I kneel over the bed between his legs, forehead pressed against his, with his arms around my waist. I lean in, capturing his lips in a sensual kiss. I feel myself choke on the tears, but I won't cry. Life is simply unfair, especially with me.

I fell for him, only to understand that he won't make it past fifty. I won't let him go, however. I'm with him till the very end, mafioso leader or not, killer or not. He deepens the kiss, pulling me closer to him by my waist. Abruptly, he pulls away, then looks me in the eye.
"I want you Luna. I really do, and if we take it any further, I won't be able to stop myself."

"I don't want you to stop yourself. If you want me, I'm here, aren't I?"
He leans forward, compelling me to lean backwards, until my body is pressed against the mattress, legs stretched out. He kisses, sucks, licks, devours, expressing his emotions, his feelings for me, via actions, not words. He trails feathery kisses down my throat, then sucks, as if marking me.

He unbuttons the dress shirt, mouth finding mine once again. Once the shirt is undone, he kisses his way down my throat, to the valley in between my breasts, then captures my left nipple in his mouth. His other hand cups my breasts, massaging, toying, and twirling my nipple between his gold fingers. My back arches, moans resonating throughout the entire room.

I pull him closer, jolts of electricity coursing through my venation. He sucks, as if in worship of my body, and I can't help the moan that leaves my mouth. He switches focus to my other breast, kissing the area around my pebble, before taking it between his lips, and devouring. They are soft kisses, yet filled with desire. A sudden sensation settles within the deepest pits of my being, my back arching further, deeper.

"Psycho," his name leaves my mouth in a low, strained voice.
He pulls away, eyes holding mine, with my breathes uneven. He kisses his way lower, pressing one lingering kiss against my navel, then trailing lower, to my bundle of nerves. He pulls on the fabric of my panties, pulling them down to my knees, then finally past my ankles.

I feel a sudden shame overwhelm me. This is me at my most vulnerable state. I work to press my thighs shut, only for him to grip them firmly, eyes trained on me, then on my womanhood.
"I don't want you feeling ashamed Luna. You have no reason to, I promise."

He leans forward, and the next thing I know, his tongue is pressing flat, gliding from top to bottom.
"Psycho, oh m...oh," and there goes my ability to make coherent speech.
His tongue assaults, tortures, flicks, all theses actions causing me to arch my back further. I pull him closer, begging him to keep on with his actions.

I feel myself approaching my high, breathes growing heavier by the minute. His pace heightens, his licking intensifying. I'm about to climax. Just a few seconds away from...
He halts in his actions, and I raise my head to face him, chest rising and falling unevenly. He takes hold of the waistband of his sweats, then pulls the clothe down, tossing it aside. He is not wearing briefs, and is blessed. Very blessed.

He hovers over me, elbows supporting him. He leans in, pressing his lips against mine, kissing with such need, such passion, such want.
"No, my imagination of your body, cannot compare to the real thing. Exotic," he whispers in between the kiss, as he positions himself at my entrance.
He sinks into me, a sudden sharp pain settling deep within.

"I won't move till you ask me to," he states, his lips never leaving my own.
The pain simmers down, and finally fades away. In its position, is a new feeling of esctasy, a feeling of pure bliss.
"Psycho, it's okay."
"Are you sure?"
"I am."

He pulls out slowly, then thrusts back in gently, his groans and growls piercing into the night.
"Fuck Luna. Oh, fuck. You feel so fucking good."
His tempo increases, thrusts growing quicker, deeper. He hammers into me, the sound of skins slapping, resounding and echoing inside the room. I flip us over, my palms pressing flat against his chest. His palms grab hold of my waist, holding me in place, as my hips gyrate, moving in circular motions, as if I were belly dancing.

My head is thrown back in pleasure, eyes rolling to the back of my head, as I moan and call out his name. A groan escapes his lips, a deep throaty groan, his grip growing more firm on my waist, and that's the final straw. I call out to him, as I reach my climax, the euphoria washing over all my senses. He flips us, with him now on top of me.

He pounds, and pumps, and thrusts, and hammers, his pace heightening by the minute. His lips find mine briefly, before an ear splitting groan echoes throughout the entire room. His hot seed shoots into my womb, his body collapsing over mine, breathes quick, heavy, laboured.

A few minutes later, he pulls out, and rests his calming body next to my side. He pulls me to his chest, then pulls the duvet over our naked bodies. He places a gentle kiss against the back of my head, arm firmly snaking my waist.

"Psycho, you..."
"I meant to do that. Does it offend you? I could get you some pills tomorrow, first thing in the morning."
"No. No, don't trouble yourself."
I know exactly what I'm doing Psycho, and I want this...

Hey guys. Please don't forget to vote as well as comment your thoughts on the chapter ❤️❤️