Chapter Fifteen

"Before anything, have you taken your medicine?"
"I did, before we left," Psycho replies, as he walks over to his cabinet and retrieves a large jet black dress shirt, and tosses it in my direction.
"You can change right here. I'll do so in the bathroom."
"Sure, why not."

He eyes me one last time, before heading into the bathroom. I take off all the clothes and accessories, then put on the dress shirt, buttoning it up, but leaving the first three buttons undone. It only reaches my thighs. This will have to do I guess.

The door to the bathroom slides open, and Psycho walks out, only dressed in a pair of sweats.
"You looked stunning by the way. Did I mention?" He questions.
"No, no you did not. But I'm glad you finally have."

"It'll take me a few minutes to set everything up. Meanwhile, you can go take a seat on the chaise lounge."
I do as instructed, awaiting him to make the necessary arrangements. After ten minutes or so, he finally winds up.
"Okay, I need you to relax. Envision yourself at a point in time when you were happy, a time when you felt free. Okay?"

I rest my body lazily against the chaise, hair spread out, one of my shoulders exposed, as both arms rest over my abdomen. I think back to a happy moment in my life. I frown slightly. I've not had many of those, especially with my father. I think back to the first time I met Davina, and a chuckle escapes from past my lips. She was drunk as well as high, robbed, and confused as hell, outside some club in the city.

A sudden flash hits my eyes, drawing me back to the present. Another flash passes, before Psycho looks down at the camera.
"These are nice. Now, think of a place you'd like to visit, and with whom. Envision that."
"Uh, okay."
Mhmm? A place I'd love to visit? Paris. With whom? I look up at the camera, small smile tagging on my lips.

With him. I'd love to visit Paris with Psycho. He might view me as only a friend, but I think, somewhere along the way, I fell for him. Camera light flashes, and I have to shut my eyes at the brightness of it.
"It's a lovely one. Who's the lucky person that gets to go with you to your dream place?" He questions, eyes still fixated on the camera.

"Not really sure," I answer, chuckling a nervous chuckle.
He stands there in contemplation, then finally speaks up.
"My dream place? Possibly Kenya; Africa. Person I'd choose? You."
He smiles as he repositions the camera.
"Me? Why me?"

"You are enjoyable company. Why not you? Now, give me an expression that exudes peace, calm, serenity."
I shift in the seat, pull my hair over one shoulder, the other still exposed, with one leg crossed over the other, and my arms rested over the leg gently, one crossed over the other. I don't smile, I just breathe. I just inhale the calmness. Another camera flash!

"This one looks better than the rest. Just stay in that position," he states, as he clicks on the camera several times.
"That's it for tonight."
I nod, as I adjust the shirt over my shoulder. I sit there, a lot of thoughts criss-crossing my mind. Would Psycho ever love me? View me as more than just a mere friend?

"What's the matter? You went silent all of a sudden."
"It's nothing Psycho."
"Yeah well, the next time you try to lie, make it believable. Don't avert your gaze."
"Why do you refer to me as Luna and not Bella, or Bellamy?"

"Cause I prefer Luna to all other names?"
"And?"
"Because I am the only person who calls you that. So I'm sticking with it. Besides, it suits you. You are strong, smart, and beautiful."

He walks up to me, and kneels before me, eyes burrowing into mine.
"What is the real issue Luna?" He questions, palms cupping my cheeks.
"Is it something I said, or did? I already apologized, didn't I?"
His brows furrow in slight confusion.
"Psycho, I don't...I don't want to ever lose you, yeah?"

He is taken aback by my words, his eyes slightly bulging. Hell, even I am taken aback by the level of honesty I've exhibited just now.
"You mean that?"
"I do. You are my fri..."
His lips come crashing onto mine, taking me by complete surprise.

The kiss is anything but chaste. It's a convey of emotions, without having to use words. He kisses me with such passion, such heated intensity, such need, and I reciprocate it with just as much want.

I need him. I don't just want him. And I need him to need me back in the same way. His tongue slides into my mouth, then, he pulls on my lower lip. He pulls away, looks me in the eye, then kisses his way down my neck, to the joint between my neck and shoulder.

I tilt my head to the side, a moan escaping my lips, as jolt after jolt of electricity, courses through my entire system. He kisses my lips one last time, a long, sensual kiss, then pulls away, and rests his forehead against mine.
"Friends don't kiss Psycho," I try to explain, panting heavily.
"Fuck friends! You are more to me than just a friend Luna."

Hey guys. Please don't forget to vote as well as comment your thoughts on the chapter ❤️❤️