"Yeah basically"

"Okay" The officer wrote down some more stuff. He kept asking Jungkook questions that would help the officer to throw the woman in jail. This went on for about another hour till Jungkook came out the room.

"Finally! Did y'all fuck or something?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook walked back to them. Jungkook rolled his eyes ignoring his comment "I'm 99% she's going to jail, they also told me that her father can't bail her out"

"What the fuck really!? Holy shit that's amazing!!" Yoongi ran up to him hugging him. Everyone stood there shocked at the bipolar man. After awhile Namjoon spoke up "Okay, back it up Kanye West. So when is she getting behind bars?" He asked pulling Yoongi away from him.

"Today before the sun rises" the officer that interviewed Jungkook said behind them. "Okay great let's go!" Hoseok left first with Jihyo running behind.

"Thank you thank you!" Jungkook thanked him. "Just doing my job" The officer said walking out the building. "You see Jungkook? We finally got some help" Namjoon hugged him which Jungkook immediately melt into. "yes hyung we did" he hugged back.

"Jungkook you have a boyfriend, I don't think he would be happy if he saw y'all both hugging" Jimin said. "So we're just hugging, and it doesn't even matter Taehyung is not even here" Namjoon said kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Back it up cheaters!" Jimin separated them. Jungkook bit his bottom lip to stop himself from blushing. 'It's just an old crush it's just an old crush YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!'

"wow, imagine if this thing turns out into a Namkook thing" Yoongi whistled. "Shut up don't say that, that would break both the Kim's hearts" Jimin dragged Yoongi away.
-

-

-

-

-
"Ugh do we have to be here, I'm tired" Hoseok whined. Everyone was at Veronica's place, the officer even called some back up just in case. They were actually parked far away from the mansion since they couldn't be close to the officers or anything for their safety.

"You don't have to, you can go" Jungkook said sitting on top of his car waiting for the monster to come out. "Here take my car keys, I'll ride home with Jungkook" Jihyo passed Hoseok her car keys, he quickly thanked her before grabbing them and leaving.

"What the? He didn't want to stay?" Jungkook frowned thinking it was weird how Hoseok didn't want to stay close to Jihyo.

"She broke his heart"

"He got his heart broken"

The others said making Jungkook frown even more. "What how? Mom what did you say?" He asked as he helped her get on top of his car. "Well, you know Hoseok he uh confessed" she explained.

"Holy shit you told him you're not into him!? Ahh I'm so proud of you" Jungkook side hugged her but he was pushed away. "Jungkook it's not funny, that kid-"

"Kid" they heard Yoongi snicker behind them. Jihyo sent him a glare making him clear his throat and look down. "Anyways, he was actually serious about his emotions and what he was feeling towards me. I thought it was a small crush but he just got too attached, I told him I didn't see him anything more than a friend-"

"Ohh friend zone" Yoongi said again. Jihyo let out a groan before leaning down and taking off her shoe throwing it at him. "Ow!" Yoongi whimpered.

"He said he knows that, and that we should stay as good friends. He said he wants to have a better friendship with him than with you" Jihyo giggled poking his chest. "That motherfuc-"

"And I agreed!"

"Mom!" Jungkook let out a whine.

"I'm sorry but I honestly have a better friendship with him"

"Damn..."

"Yikes.."

They heard behind them. Jungkook ignored them "wow, you're replacing me!"

"Jungkook you replaced me with Taehyung!"

"No I didn't! I have three spots in my hearts! You, my friends, and Taehyung I love all of you the same"

"No you don't because think about it, if you did would you be dating Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. "Ugh Yoongi shut up!"

"And do you love your friends as your boyfriends?"

"Bro what? You-"

"Wait guys shut up! They're knocking down her door because she didn't want to open it" Namjoon spoke up, everyone snapped their heads towards the mansion and watched in maze.

'That's a big house, I hope they find her'

"They better drag her by her hair" Jimin whispered watching as many officers ran inside the mansion. "I wonder what Veronica's dad is thinking" Jungkook said swinging his legs back and forth. "Oh no my princess, she would never do such thing" Jungkook mocked making the others giggle.

"My daughter is a very good girl, she wouldn't do this behind my back" Jungkook went on. "It's that Jeon Jungkook kid isn't it, I'm gonna kill him how dare he put my princess in jail"

The others couldn't stop giggling at the deep funny voice Jungkook was doing. "Okay knock it off, we need to-" Namjoon was cut off.

*bam*

*bam*

*bam*

"What the fuck? Did they shoot her?" Jimin exclaimed trying to get a better look from the inside. "Or did she shoot them" Jungkook jumped off from his car. "See, I told you two we should've gotten a hit man!" Jungkook pointed two fingers at Yoongi and Namjoon.

"I'm sorry but what!?" Jihyo jumped off from the car, "nothing mom it was a joke" Jungkook said quickly not paying attention to her. "Right..." she said not believing him.

"Wait guys, don't you think it's a little too quiet?" Namjoon frowned feeling a bit worried. "well yeah we're all the way here" Yoongi said leaning on the tall fences. After awhile it stayed quiet, no one said anything they were too busy watching the inside of the house. They saw a couple officers moving back and forth, then they heard a siren.

Their heads snapped towards the sound and saw an ambulance coming. "Oh my god! Someone is injured! W-what if it was a cop? Shit we have to go in there and stop her before-"

"Jungkook calm down! I'm sure she got cuffed, only one ambulance came, and what if it wasn't a cop? What if it was her who got hurt?" Namjoon said walking up to him. "You're right, and even if she did hurt a cop she would be in jail big time" Jungkook said calming down a little. They stayed there for a couple minutes watching a body go into the ambulance.

"T-that looked like Veronica..." Jimin whispered holding onto the fences. After awhile the ambulance left and who they did not expect to be arrested was Veronica's father.

"Wait no! They have the wrong person! No no no! That's the wrong fucking person!" Jungkook shouted in rage. "But wasn't she in the ambulance!?" Jimin pointed at the ambulance that was driving away. "Maybe, they're probably taking her to a mental hospital" Namjoon reassured.

No one said anything back hoping what Namjoon said was true. Everyone stayed there till every officer got into their vehicle and left the mansion, they watched as every car drive away down the street until one slowly rolled up to them. It was the officer that interviewed Jungkook. He got out his car as Jungkook rushed up to him.

"W-what happen? Why did he get arrested!?" Jungkook asked urgently. The answer the officer gave them was not what they expected.

"Veronica was shot three times by him"