" No no no. Stay out as long as you want, I got this. You two have fun! But not too much fun... We wouldn't want a third kid just yet now would we...?"

She rolled her eyes and they both left.

" I am gonna be the best babysitter!"

I'm pretty sure they're both sleeping right now, so I'm sure it's fine if I just relax for a little bit. I plopped down on the couch and pulled my phone out and decided to text Shuuichi since he's working overtime.

🖤🖤😍Papi Polla Grande😍🍆💦

" Hey Babe!"

" Hey"

" How's work going?"

" It's fine, I miss you though"

" Awwwwww 💜 I miss you too babe!"

" What are you doing"

" Babysitting"

" Babysitting? For who?"

" Harukawa-Chan."

" She asked you to babysit. That's a shock."

" Welllllll 👉🏻👈🏻 no but she didn't fight me hard enough."

" This should be good training for when we have our
own baby😄😄"

" Well I'll let you get back to work love you 🥰😘"

" Love you too ❤️"

Just as I was starting to relax one of the babies started crying.

" Damn, she was right."

I got up and walked into the nursery and picked up the crying baby.

" This is the girl right...?"

I think she was hungry. I gently picked her up and carried her into kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out one of the bottles and fed her, and just as I did that the other damn baby started crying. I didn't know where to put the other baby so I kind just put her on the pillow on the couch. I picked up the the other baby and realized that the diaper was wet.

" Ok. You just pissed yourself."

I went back to the couch and picked up Aquarius who was still screaming and crying. I haven't even been watching them for an hour and I already regret doing this.

" Why won't you stop cry...?"

I put both of them on the changing table. I took the wet diaper off of Aries and put it to the side. Looking at the picture Hatukawa-Chan left me I did my best to follow it.

" Shit... I think I put it on backwards."

I put it back on the right way and they just wouldn't stop crying.

" I changed your diaper! So what the fuck else do you want?! Are you hungry is that what it is?!"

Holding both of them I walked back into the kitchen and gave the other baby the rest of the bottle.

" Now I gotta burp them right...?"

I put Aquarius down and started to lightly pat Aries until he let out a few small burps. Then I did the same with Aquarius. That's all they needed to stop crying. Now when do they go to sleep.

Later

" Rock a bye baby... On the tree top... Please just go the hell to sleep..."

Almost 40 minutes and they haven't have gone to sleep yet. Honestly singing all these lullabies is starting to make me tired. I decided to call Harukawa. It took awhile for her to pick up.

" What...?"

When she picked up the phone she sounded really outta breath. Wait...

" How long does it usually take for them to go to sleep?"

" It depends... But usually 10 to 30 minutes."

" You sound super outta breath... Don't tell me... Did I call in the middle of you two having sex...?"

" Yeah, you did."

" Oopsie! Well I'll let you two finish having fun! Byeeeeeeeee!"

I then hung up. I now understand how awkward everyone who calls Shuuichi feel, only difference is when he's on the phone I don't stop, I just keep going, moaning and everything. Just as I was considering falling asleep I noticed that both of them actually went to sleep.

" Finally..."

Trying my best not to wake them I stood up quietly and started to walk to the nursery. That was until I stepped on squeaky toy which made them both wake up and they started crying again.

" Goddamnit..."