He took Namjoon's hand and pulled him up from the seat too.

Namjoon relaxed into the sweet kiss Yoongi distracted him with, and gasped in shock when the boy suddenly knocked him against the desk, landing on his front.

"Alright, I guess the wholesome part of this is over." Namjoon muttered, wincing at the bruises he knew were going to form over his thighs.

Yoongi hummed in agreement, pulling out some rope from the box. He took his time tying down the student to the desk, the boys ankles and wrists bound to each leg of the desk, laying on the top of the desk so his ass was fully on display.

They both knew the ropes were just for show. Namjoon wasn't about to leave this scene for anything.

Namjoon wiggled in uncomfortableness on the hard desk, and yelped when Yoongi suddenly spanked him hard.

"Stay still, slut." Yoongi ordered sharply. "Take what's coming to you."

He pulled out a long, slim vibrator and powered it on, smirking when Namjoon jolted at the sound.

He sat down on the seat, having a perfect view of the students ass, and he rested the tip of the vibrator to the boys hole, teasing the rim in slow circles. Namjoon tightened up on reflex, and Yoongi placed his hand on the boys back, rubbing his warm hand up and down the boys skin. "Relax, baby."

Namjoon did, slowly, and Yoongi rewarded him by pushing just the tip of the vibrator in, letting the student struggle in his bonds to try and get it in deeper.

Yoongi laughed. "What makes you think you deserve to come, sub?"

"Fuck you." Namjoon retorted.

Yoongi just smiled and shook his head, holding the vibrator there to tease the boy. "I can do this all day, sub. You, however, won't even last an hour."

"Fuck you, bitch." Namjoon added.

"Keep talking like that," Yoongi hummed, rubbing his free hand over the boys ass, squeezing and digging his nails into the plump flesh. "See where it gets you."

Namjoon huffed, trying to push back to get the vibrator deeper inside him. "Asshole. Pervert."

But even as he cursed Yoongi, he could feel himself getting hard already from the stimulation. He loved being tied down, he loved being naked and on display for Yoongi, he loved Yoongi domming him, and it had been too long since they had done anything like this, so he was quickly trying to fight the growing arousal.

He tried again to thrust back on the toy, muscles straining against the ropes.

"Ah, ah, ah, sub." Yoongi cruelly kept the vibrator about half an inch inside the boys hole. "None of that."

"Just fuck me already!" Namjoon whined when Yoongi traced his rim with the vibrator again, just wanting something fully inside him for fucks sake.

"Keep that dirty mouth open and I'll shove something in there to shut you up." Yoongi warned.

"Don't you want to fuck your pretty sub?" Namjoon looked over his shoulder to pout at his husband. "Don't you want to mark me up as yours?"

Yoongi was speechless at the subs sudden new play. He shut off the vibrator.

"Pleeeease?" Namjoon pushed his ass back, blinking innocently. "It's been so long, don't you miss fucking your precious sub dumb?"

Yoongi very much did miss that, and he knew Namjoon was just trying to skip the foreplay to finally get railed, he knew it was all just a plan to trick him.