Yoongi inspected the box, walking around it and reading the labels on it.

"Just open it." Namjoon laughed.

Pulling out Agust's switchblade, Yoongi cut the tape open, and the box flaps sprung open.

Yoongi gasped, staring inside. His eyes shot to Namjoon's grinning face. "You didn't!"

"Happy birthday, pervert." Namjoon blew him a kiss.

Jungkook was confused as he helped Yoongi take the school desk out of the box and set it on the carpet. "What's this for?"

Then he saw the familiar scratch on the top of the wood.

From when Namjoon's handcuffs had cut into it, from the day Yoongi had punished him back in the virgin classroom.

"Is this-" His eyes shot wide in wonder. "How the hell did you get this?"

"Anything can be bought for the right price." Namjoon shrugged. "Thank Taehyung's Visa."

Yoongi squealed in excitement, clapping his hands. "I love it! Thank you so much, amore!"

He ran at Namjoon, tackling his husband to the bed, and Namjoon laughed, wrapping his arms around the tiny teacher.

"I love you more, pervert." He kissed Yoongi. "Let's use this quick, we have dinner reservations in-"

"Cancel them." Yoongi pulled Namjoon off the bed. "We're not leaving this room for at least three days."

Namjoon's smile froze, suddenly regretting this gift.

Jungkook backed out of the room to give them privacy, but then peeked in through the slightly cracked open door.

"Baby," Namjoon laughed nervously. "You don't wanna break the desk the same day you get it, do you?"

Yoongi moaned at the thought and Namjoon knew he was fucked.

He sighed, resigning himself to his fate. He knew this was a possibility when he bought the desk, and if it would make Yoongi happy, then Namjoon knew he would do anything for him.

Besides, after Yoongi thoroughly ruined him with this desk, they could call it even for when Namjoon had lied about RM.

"Fine," Namjoon sighed and pulled out his phone, calling the restaurant. "I'll reschedule for next week."

Yoongi went to the closet while his husband did that, humming happily as he pulled out this and that.

Namjoon hung up and took off his clothes, already knowing the drill. He kicked off his boxers and stood by the desk while he waited for Yoongi.

He looked at his old desk and sat in the seat, opening the wooden lid to see the empty inside. Memories crashed over him and he smiled, shutting it.

Yoongi came back and set the box of items he had grabbed down, sliding onto Namjoon's lap.

They were squished tightly together since the desk wasn't that big, but neither cared as they kissed each other deeply.

"My, beautiful, precious, little, sub," Yoongi cooed between kisses.

"Not, a, sub, asshole." Namjoon smirked back.

Yoongi chuckled. "I already made you admit you are once, do I really need to do it again?"

"There were no witnesses the first time." Namjoon reminded him. "No evidence."

Yoongi grinned as he slid off the boy. "Then I'll have a lot of fun taking my time to make you say it again, sub."