Namjoon paused it and lowered the camera, head spinning.

Min fucking Yoongi.

Namjoon loved him so much.

He got up and walked back down stairs, where everyone was crowding around Yoonie and the kitten, watching them play together.

"Yoonie," Namjoon called, holding the recorder. "I have something for you."

Yoonie looked up from where he was laying on his tummy, the kitten sitting on his back. "The cutest Namjoonie got Yoonie gift?!"

"It's from Yoongi." Namjoon sat down beside him, setting the camera in front of Yoonie and pressing play.

Yoonie gasped as he looked at the screen, waving. "Yoongie! Hi! Lookit! Is Yoonie!"

Yoongi smiled. "Hi baby, are you having a good birthday?"

Yoonie giggled and nodded, shuffling to his knees. He held out the kitten. "Lookit! Real kitty!" He buried his face in the kittens soft fur, giggling and pressing kisses everywhere.

"Good, I'm happy for you, baby." Video Yoongi said. "Hey baby, you know the woman there?"

Yoonie looked up at Song-Ara and waved his fingers. "Hi!"

She smiled and waved back. "Happy birthday!"

"You know who she is, right?"

Yoonie nodded, stuffing his fingers into his mouth. "Yah, is mommypie."

Namjoon was shocked. "Wait, Yoonie, you know?"

Yoonie nodded, petting his kitten with his free hand. "Yah, babypie always know mommypie, silly cutest Namjoonie."

Jungkook and everyone else was surprised too. "Yoongi's mom?"

Song-Ara looked confused, seeing all their faces. She looked to Yoonie and slowly sat down beside him. "Yoongi?"

Yoonie pointed at the screen. "Yoongie in little screen box, silly. Yoongie, Sugie, Agustie and Miss Yoonjie can'ts all be out at same time. Yoonie is out because is birthday!" He held up the kitten and showed it to her. "Lookit! Yoonie got real kitty! Yoonie loves birthdays!"

"Come on," Namjoon grabbed everyone. "They deserve privacy." He ushered them out of the living room, but he still peeked around the corner to spy.

"Mom."

Song-Ara looked at the camera and picked it up while Yoonie giggled and played with his kitten.

She could see now this was her son. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew this was her babypie talking to her.

"You abandoned me." Yoongi was fighting tears in the video. "You left me with that monster for seventeen years. I never knew if you knew what he was doing to me or not, but the fact that you never took me with you..."

He looked away, and tears of her own gathered in Min Song-Ara's eyes.

"I'm sorry," She whispered, even though she knew it was just a recording.

"I shouldn't forgive you. You walked out on me, and I have my own family now. But I know Yoonie loves you, and he's already forgiven you, so for his sake I put this together."

She glanced at her son, who was balancing the kitten on his head, eyes sparkling with pure happiness as the kitten reached a paw down and booped his nose.

"Put Yoonie back on."

She listened, turning the camera around so Yoonie could see.

"Yoongie!" Yoonie giggled. "Lookit! Kitten hat!"