ITS ONLY GETS WORSE.

Start from the beginning

A bright flash shine before his dark eyes,  before replacing itself with the other Alien.

As the light slowly faded Jiren watched Goku took in the scenery with a serious face. he must've knew something was off, these last few weeks of being around the human he and Goku developed a intimate connection with the girl that could detect her feelings every now and then, only if the energy was strong enough, and the troubled intensity that was running through his veins told him that why Goku was present.

And didn't waste time asking questions either.

"What happened?"

"We're is Jane?"

Jiren didn't want to answer, he screwed up! And Goku asking only made a surge of anger stir through him, he didn't have to answer to Goku but they both were here on this blue planet for more then one reason, And communication was needed if they were going to be successful in protect Jane and the other life forms here.

Jiren took a moment to gather the words to explain what had happened.

that unfortunately he was the cause of.

Clare finished washing up before heading down the hall back to the tents sitting area, her and 17 just finished planning where there next stop will be before she had to return to work......not that she's would be working there much longer but getting a few nice paychecks would come in handy.

She walked in the room just to only see that everyone was staring at the TV screen.

"What's so interesting.?" She said lightly. Only she seemed to be invisible right now, since no one cared to explain what was so important. so her eyes slow shifted to the television.

"BREAKING NEWS!.''

'' HELLO GOOD MORNIG AMERICA, IM KATHY HILL, HERE TO REPORT  THE BREAKING OF THE ATTACK AT AN ALDI MARKET STORE LOCATED IN WASHINGTON DC THAT TOOK PLACE  YESTERDAY EVENING, LEAVING THIRTEEN PEOPLE SERIOUSLY INJURED AND ARE NOW HOSPITALIZED, HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF DAMAGES AFTER THE ATTACK."

''BUT WHATS MORE DISTURBING IS WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTED THIS ATTACK,''

"THE AUTHORITIES ARE JUST AS CONFUSED AS WE ARE AS TO WHY ONE OF THE VERY PEOPLE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US ONSLAUGHT ON THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE'S."

Clare didn't realize she moved completely in front of the TV until the news cut to a commercial, But the images were glued to her memories

And so was her sister crimson enhanced power lingering on the inside of groceries components before slowly disappearing.

"I have to get home."

&&&&&&&&&&&&

*phone vibrating*

Any other time She would be irritated to get a call from work, rushing her to come in early, but right now she was more grateful than anything for the interruption.

She wasted no time fishing out her second phone "Agent Clark."

"GET DOWN TO THE OFFICE NOW WE NEED TO—"

"John ! Do you have to call me every morning rushing me—"

"SHUT UP ! AND JUST GET HERE ITS IMPORTANT! ITS ABOUT YOUR SISTER.!"

"Wait what do you—"

The asshole didn't let her finish before hang up, he didn't even tell her if it had something to do with Clare or Jane but that was beside the point her family was somehow involved in something that was apparently serious.

She hop up from her sit. "Look I have to go well have to talk about this later try not to damage anything."

Her three inhabitants watched her make a hasty exit.

Vegeta and Hit had a feeling the day was going to turn into shit.