"You all worked hard."

I don't say anything, knowing I'll just blow the situation up.

I want to be Kim Taehyungs cousin.

"You want to be his cousin? Let's switch then I'd gladly-."

He puts his hand over mine and puts me in a head lock. "What were you saying? I couldn't hear?"

I roll my eyes and push his hand away, he releases his grip and I give him a look. "One day I'll do that to you. But I can't do it now or some of your fans will hate me even more then they already do." I tell him and he shrugs with a smirk.

The V-Live went well, some people were still thinking it was fake but others believed it.

I just hoped that revealing this was good.

_____________________

I'm tired. As hell.

It's been a week since that one live with Taehyung and now I see crack edits of Taehyung and I which are now called the "Kim Cousins" and they honestly make it laugh.

It usually consists of Taehyung teasing me while I give him a death glare back or just us attacking each other. Just like that one BTS thing like the dumpling incident between Tae and Jimin, people are now wondering what the Your Mum inside the is and it cracks me up.

"Your mum incident." I mumble to myself and laugh again. I was alone today as people either went to school or went out for breakfast. I declined since I already ate some and didn't feel like going. I sat down on the floor in the makeup room against the floor. I'm not really sure why I was here I just was.

I'm scrolling through TikTok and I see people post videos of opening the Enhypen album. I see them get my photocard and just flip it back over.

Well thanks.

I open the comments and people are arguing over how rude it was and how I don't deserve any of it.

Maybe I did. Was I even good enough for Enhypen?

Since I was on my secret account, I decided to comment.

"What did she do that was wrong? Maybe she can improve if you tell her constructive feedback?"

I commented knowing people might hate while replying, but If it makes me improve I wouldn't care. Before I even scrolled to the next TikTok, I got a notification.

Because she's ugly.

"Ha, I know right. But unfortunately I can't change my ugly face." I mumble and get another notification from the same person.

And she's fat

They reply.

"Yah I know I'm fat but there are people who want me to eat normally but I have fucking cravings on my period too what the fuck am I supposed to do." I mumble, once again getting another reply.

"Do people hate me this much?"

Shut up! She's amazing and so talented. She's so beautiful too I really wish I looked like her. Like damn I turn gay for her please stop hating. She's so precious and-

I get another notification.

Stupid TikTok limit on comments. Anyways she does not deserve any of the hate she gets, and I know you're hating because your jealous she's in enhypen and your not. Stop.

I smile slightly.

"There are people who like me."

"Yeah, I'm one of them."

I look up and Jungwon and frown slightly. "When did you get here?" I ask but he doesn't respond. Before I could even turn off my phone he takes it from me and reads the comments. "I heard what you said earlier too. Why agree with them? It's not true."

"But what if I think it is."

"Well I'll tell you its not true Lilia. I'll convince you and make sure you don't believe those stupid comments. Lilia you're one of the most talented girls I've ever met or even heard of. Your so young and only just started your career but when I hear you sing or see you dance, I feel like I'm watching a professional that's been doing it for like 20 years. You amaze me every day, not only with your talents but with how beautiful you are. Do you not see me stare at you from time to time?"

I feel my cheeks become red. "No because I stare at you and turn back before you look at me." I mumble and then realised what I said. "Oh do you think I'm cute?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"I've said that I've found you cute multiple times Wonnie." I tell him honestly and he chuckles, sitting next to me against the wall. "You can say I think the same of you then. Like seriously you're beautiful Lilia, just because some hater is jealous of your looks don't think otherwise. I can tell you right now a lot of people have a crush on you."

I chuckle at that.

"Sure sure, like who? Who likes me?" I turn my head to face him, our faces suddenly a couple inches away.

"I just told you one of them."

My eyes widen a bit, my cheeks becoming red as I remembered what he said earlier.

"Yeah, I'm one of them."

He's not saying..?

No..

It can't be right?

I feel his fingers brush over my cheek, taking the strands of hair that covered my face and moving it out of the way.

"Your voice, when you're singing a song with a deeper meaning, I can feel the emotion, as if you've experienced it before. Your voice is so calming and smooth when you sing slower songs, and when you sing upbeat songs the smile on your face mixed with that voice of yours? I can tell you it automatically makes people smile. I can't even get started on your dancing skills, you're literally one of the main dancers for a reason but it still amazes me. You execute everything beautifully, sharp and precise. You know when to calm down and know when to hit the beats."

"Your eyes, they're deep pools of honey that people fall in all the time. Your cute nose, the way it scrunches when you're concentrated or in disgust. Your cheeks that are always stained a rosy pink, even when you're waking up. The freckles on them, that honestly make you look even cuter when you laugh. And your smile, you smile all the time and everyone around you feels happier."

"You think no ones fallen for these yet?"

I didn't know what to say. His fingers were still rested on my cheek, wiping away the tears that I never knew fell.

"If you ever need someone to prove it to you, ask me, and I will if I have to."

I didn't know what it meant, or how he was going to prove it, but I nodded, the corners of my lips lifting up the slightest bit.

"Even that small smile of yours is breathtaking."

I feel his arms pull me into a hug, my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, it was pretty fast. And for some reason it made me smile even wider.

With all that he's saying, it wouldn't take much for me to finally fall off the edge.

Well oops