study

- highschool and quirkless au, both are eighteen -
keigo's pov
i groaned at the grade that flashed on the screen. how was i failing english? it's literally just reading.
clicking off the tab and logging off the library computer, i leisurely walked to whatever class was next.
after getting all my stuff ready, i spun around in my seat, facing the person behind me with a grin.
'what do you want, takami?' my dear classmate asked.
'well one, you can drop the act enji, even after 4 years of knowing each other, you still remain formal.' i sigh.
'don't you think it's a little odd? people'll think we're fucking or something but okay, what do want keigo?' enji sighed.
'there we go.' though i was a little surprised that's what he imagined first name basis was like. 'i'm failing english.' i announced to him in a monotone tone.
'how..?' enji squinted as i shrugged.
'so why are you telling me?'
'because i thought you'd help me, please? i can't fail this stupid ass test that we have on whatever day.' i pleaded.
'and you think i can help you?'
'yeah, you're good in that class, right?'
enji was about to say something when the teacher cleared her throat. i groaned, spinning back around and 'paid attention' to whatever she was teaching.
-
i eyed the clock, just 4 minutes left and this old hag was still going on about history, i think. it suddenly came to me why i was failing english.
when that bell finally did ring, i spent no time staying in that classroom. but instead met up with enji.
'sooo? will you?'
'i suppose.' i grinned.
'my place or yours?' he asked.
'oh. yours is okay. time?' i hesitated on when he asked who's house, since i didn't really didn't have a home. i mainly just wondered the streets.
'ah, five fifteen.' he looked to me for approval.
'works for me, anything i gotta bring?'
'hm. just yourself.'
'gotcha.' i waved him off and went the complete other way we were walking.
-
at five ten i started getting ready to walk to enji's place.
but i got distracted a lot. so by the time
i got to his house, it was five twenty.
'what took you so long?' enji asked when he let me in.
'you sound like you've been waiting for me.' i winked.
'there were a lot of stray cats out and they all needed pets i'm sorry.' enji sighed, shaking his head.
'whatever, c'mon.' he led me up to his room, which, unsurprisingly was very neat.
'do you know exactly what you're struggling with?' enji questioned once we were seated.
'nah, just about everything.' i admitted.
'ookay.' and with that he spent the next hour trying to get some knowledge into my brain.
-
a/n another time skip ik-
'got it?'
'yeah actually, this makes a lot more sense.' i gave a small smile. i stared at my paper, writing a bunch of things down. out of the corner of my eye though, i noticed enji staring at me. he wasn't even trying to hide it.
'take a picture it'll last longer.' i brought him out of
his trance.
'shit, sorry. it's just, you're actually quite.. dare i say pretty?' he caught himself just as he said it, dropping his head and groaning.
'never gotten pretty before.' i let out a short laugh.
thinking for a second, i tapped enji's shoulder. when he looked up i kissed him. he was surprised at first but went with it. when i pulled away, his face made me laugh.
'that shock you?' i tried hiding my obvious laughter.'
'yeah, but i liked it. a-and you. if that wasn't clear.' enji pinched the bridge of his nose.
'best confession i've heard. amazing.' i clapped.
he lightly pushed me, an embarrassed smile on his face.
'feelings returned, confession-master.' i joked, earning another push but a hug right after.

aaa more fluff (?)