insults

keigo's pov
i stood in the kitchen, waiting for the leftovers from last night to finish heating up. it was too early to cook and i don't know how. once the microwave had gone off, i removed the plate and sat down on the couch, eating tiredly. enji came out of the bedroom soon after i'd sat down, and went straight to the coffee pot. i blinked, watching his movements.
to the cabinet, back to the machine, and back to the cabinet. i resumed my eating until he sat down near me.
'hey hoe.' i spoke casually as he propped his feet up.
'what?' he questioned.
'i said 'hey hoe', you're supposed to say hey back.'
'why'd you call me a hoe?' he chuckled dryly.
'i dunno, i want us to just insult each other all day,' i shrugged.
'you are, definitely unique. but uh, if that's what you want.' he sighed.
i smirked, looking back at the tv.
time - skip
we'd left enji's agency and went to a nearby shopping center. it was something to do.
i pulled him into a store that caught my interest, but ran off once we got inside.
'hey dumbass! come look at this!' i called in the store, which got a few looks. enji came walking over and gave me a rating on the shirt i showed him.
'i like the design, the colour is a bit off though.'
'yeahh. but i like it,' i beamed.
'well then go ahead and buy it dipshit.' he shooed me off. nearby people were looking at us in a weird way.
'okay next store.' i ran back up to him, a bag in my hand.
'what about this one?' enji pointed to a store and i nodded. i began looking through the shelves, scanning every item.
'idiot, come here?' enji 'summoned' me. i smiled to myself at how he was going along with my idea.
after i found him, he showed me a choker he liked.
'you like it?' he held it up to my throat.
'yeah i think so, you gonna pay for it?' he nodded.
'alright stupid ass, let's go,'
we left the shopping center and began driving home.
'did you see how those people looked at us?' i laughed. enji nodded, smiling himself.
'that was fun, but no more. people'll start criticizing me.' he waved his hand as to stop. i nodded, still grinning.