sick

keigo's pov
i sniffed, resting my head on the back of enji's chair.
'i feel awful.' i complained.
'what's wrong with you?' enji asked, like usual he didn't even look.
'theres hardcore pressure on my sinuses, as well my ears. and my nose won't stop running.' i huffed.
enji reached his hand behind him and to my face, feeling my forehead and cheek.
'hm, i suppose you do feel a little warm.' he inhaled deeply.
'i'll check out early and take you home,' he gathered his stuff before i could protest.
following him downstairs and out of his agency, enji actually hailed a cab so we didn't have to walk.
once we got to the house, i immediately went towards the bedroom.
flopping down, i buried myself in every blanket we had, slowly getting tired with the newly gained warmth.
-
the first thing i noticed when i woke
up was the smell of food. more importantly, the smell of chicken.
getting up somewhat fast, i exited the room and the
smell of soup hit me.
'did you cook something?' i asked enji whom was in the kitchen, my voice hoarse from napping.
'oh, yeah. it's just chicken noodle, you know, for your cold.' he tried hiding his slight
embarrassment, but i caught it.
walking up to him and letting my head fall on his bicep, i muttered a 'thank you' loud enough for him to hear.
'you're welcome, now off, i can't get sick.' he sent me off to the couch, where i waited for the soup.
once enji brought it into the living room, i tried eating it right away.
'it's hot-' too late. i whined as the taste buds on my tongue were seared off.
'let it cool down first, hm?' enji suggested.
i nodded, holding my tongue.
'thanks again for the soup, and letting me rest.'
'no issue. now shush and blow on the soup.'