"Ouch. I got lost, sorry. Who are you?"

"The teacher. I'm Shota Aizawa, call me Mr. Aizawa. You're Izuku Midoriya?" He glared at you. That, or he had a major case of dry eye that got worse all of the sudden.

"Y/N. Y/N Midoriya. Close though Mr. Teacher, sir."

"Incompetent. I'll be sending your expulsion papers home today. You should be thinking of a different future career path. "

"I was here on time. I just got lost."

"Get out of my classroom. The gate to leave is where you came from."

"Good to know so I can go home after my school day. That's my seat I presume?" You pointed to the empty seat behind a yellow-haired guy. "You have my apologies Mr.Aizawa, but I came here to become a hero. I don't really plan on giving that up. Especially for something as stupid as getting lost. I mean, nobody was around to ask and there's no maps anywhere in this place. If there was I must be dumb since I looked everywhere that I walked. I even checked online. Do you know how hard it is to try to find stuff like that?"

"Sit down. This is your only chance." He marked something on the clipboard on his stand before he continued.

It was probably that one day of class rules that every teacher speaks for the first week of school. You started to look around you and took note of the people. There was a girl to your right, a yellow-haired boy in front, a red-haired guy behind you, and to your left was a black-haired guy. Boring. You leaned your head toward the ceiling and sighed quietly. This teacher was no joke. To your left, you saw Izuku and then Bakugo in front of him. Yikes, but there was no doubt in your mind this teacher would give them any time of day when it came to their bickering.

Izuku looked over to you and mouthed, "Sorry." You smiled and mouthed back, "It's okay." Before looking forward again. "...quirk apprehension test." Your head perked up a bit. You didn't have a quirk, but it would surely make things more interesting. "If you were listening and here on time you should know that we are doing this after your normal core classes." The teacher looked over towards you. "You will be going through a normal day of school, and meet your other teachers."

Some other pro-heroes came in, and Izuku was excited. You didn't even have to look to know because you could hear him practically bouncing out of his seat in joy. You thought because this was a hero school that it would be more interesting, but school was school. You found yourself drifting off into your own world and starting at the ceiling. Yeah, the ceiling was higher than the one in middle school, but this school was huge.

You were zoning off and just looking aimlessly at the ceiling when something hit your head and fell to your side. You looked to your side to see a pen laying down on the floor. You started looking around until you saw Bakugo looking directly at you. He looked pissed. He pointed his pencil at you, and then towards the board. You held the pen up and gestured it towards him with a "what the hell, why did you do that?" face. He looked towards the board again and you took out your notebook. Present Mic had his back turned towards the board and you wrote down two notes before dropping the pen in the book. You rubbed your hands on your face before grabbing the pen and throwing it back at him. You shut the book and put it back in your bag before he had time to react and just continued looking at the ceiling. Of course it would be harder to slack off. Bakugo was actually in your class now.

Mr.Aizawa woke up from his nap on the floor, and Present Mic left. "We're going to go do quirk apprehension tests. I will be testing your current physical level. I'll explain more when we go outside. Go to the locker rooms and change. Meet me outside." He tapped papers on the stand. "Dismissed, go. Get changed there's no time to waste."