𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Start from the beginning

"don't do that!" donald jumped, shaking his head and turning to leo. "any luck tracking those hackers?"

"no. every i.p. address you gave me leads to a dead end. these people really covered their tracks."

"i don't have any fingerprints or evidence, but i've drawn a police sketch of what i think the suspect looks like," eddy spoke up, showing a picture of tasha.

"i can't access anything. all the contents of my cyberdesk have been wiped clean."

"what happened?"

"there's-"

mister davenport was interrupted by a beeping noise, causing him to pick up his tablet.

"this is worse than i thought. every one of my facilities worldwide has been hacked. every database—the entire infrastructure of davenport industries is gone! this is not some run-of-the-mill computer hacker, guys. this is obviously someone who hates me and wants to ruin my life."

"well, that could be anyone," the two teenagers sarcastically said in unison.

"alright."

"what are we gonna do?"

"i'm afraid we have another problem," val awkwardly held up her hand. "perry won't let adam, bree and chase leave the school until they've gone through a metal detector scan thing."

"what? why?" donald panicked.

"someone stole laptops."

"okay, uhm, you two figure out what to do about them and i'll call my friend at the fbi."

"wait, you have a friend at the fbi? wow! that is so cool."

"yeah, we're yoga buddies."

"and now it's not cool."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"you could geo-leap-"

"cameras."

"break in?"

"perry's there, with the lunch ladies," the hispanic deadpanned.

"you're bionic!" leo whisper shouted.

"i also snuck out of the school before going through a metal detector, so they're gonna ambush me or something."

"perry loves you."

"that doesn't change things. let's just go check on davenport."

leo agreed, and the pair walked down the stairs, seeing the older man closing the front door.

"hey, big d, what happened with your friend at the fbi?"

"he just left. i gave him all the information, but he said this hacking is beyond anything he's ever seen before. it's gonna be weeks before they have any leads."

right as he went to sit down, someone started insistently knocking.

"principal perry, what are you doing here?" mister davenport asked, but he had a feeling he knew what words were about to spill out of the woman's mouth.