Chapter- 2: How it all started!

Being a goody goody girl, everyone naturally expected me to be morally sound as well. Boy! How wrong they were. Being goody goody only increased my need for wrong deeds more!!! "F*ck!! If this road were any bumpier, I'd end up losing my virginity to my bicycle instead of a hot Italian guy!!!", I complained. Rats winced at my blatant use of swear words. Radhika Mehra or Rats, was my favorite or rather only friend from school. She's an exchange student from India and completely oblivious to the cliques around school... well... If she weren't she'd have NEVER looked twice at me. She is, what a normal teen would call, exotic hottie! Dusky skin with black almond-shaped eyes framed by long thick black lashes, she could steal a guy's breath away with one dazzling smile with her perfect pearly whites! As if that weren't enough, she was blessed with long, ass-length wavy dark hair that I was beyond jealous of.

I was no match for her thin athletic long and shapely legs or her slender figure with just the right amount of curves. I was short and not necessarily ugly but not breath-taking either. I was just another face in the crowd with my short too-wavy brown hair, soft brown eyes that rarely made an impact and a petite, delicate figure. Rats was my friend only because the other slutty whores at our school were way too jealous of her to mingle and treated her like a dumb bimbo just 'cuz she was from India, which is saying a lot since she was brilliant at what she did and a genius at math even though we had like 2 classes of Math in a semester!

Oh! And also probably because my brother was her flavour of the month! My brother is totally hot! Don't get me wrong. He is AMAZING, though I say so myself. He is a genius at the guitar and has an angelic voice *sniffles* He isn't that bad looking either, if you like the muscular, fit, dreamy, chiseled man candy look, which every girl I come across seems to love!! Yeah, Brandon really was a lot to process and living upto his standards wasn't a joke!

"Oh my love, I know you are my candyman. I know my love..."

"Ugh! Seriously? Aqua? How old are you? Five?", Rats asked with a disgusted look on her face as I braked with my feet to answer my phone. "Hah! Way better than your Balle Balle, sweetie", I retorted, sticking my tongue out at her! Ok! So maybe that was a little stereotypical. Rats was totally cool and not the "balle balle" types as I said but still I can't help myself. "Heeeey!! Whatchadoooooin'?" I purred into my phone to my cheese-ball of a boyfriend. "Hey babe! I miss you. Can you come over tonight?", Pike asked. I got off the bike to make myself more comfortable and replied, "Whyyyy? You planning something...... in-tuh-resting hmmm??" with a suggestive look on my face (though I can't comprehend how he could get it seeing as he can't ACTUALLY see the look on my face!) Rats rolled her eyes at me and pedaled off. "Haha! Yeah!! I got like five awesome rom-coms lined up and tons of popcorn", came the reply across the phone. I sighed deeply and shook my head at his reply and replied, "Yeah sure. I'll be there by 9!" "Great!! See you then! Mmwaah!"

I rode home and found my already over-populated house filling up and fast. Jumping off the bike seat, I walked upto my favorite uncle. "Whats up with the Brady Bunch?". He grinned at me, "Heya Lee, have you grown since I last saw you? Man, I'm gonna have to start calling you Barbie in a few months!" I punched his arm lightly and tried to push past the mob, when he pulled me back and grinned extra wide. "Are you on something, doc? You seem to be a little....um....blazing!" I smiled with a confused look on my face. "I'm getting married!! MARRIED!! In two weeks!!"

My jaw dropped! "Are you serious? You? And marriage? Bu..bu...." His face dropped a little. "Aren't you happy? I finally found my girl! I found the perfect woman to take care of me and Mandy" "Aw geez, Doc!! Of course I'm happy for you! I'm glad Mandy can have someone to call mom!! But isn't this a little sudden? I'd have expected some news earlier? Who is she? where is she? How does she look? Can I..."

"Whoa whoa slow down there! She's right inside. Waiting to meet everyone. Especially you! I've told her loads and she just can't wait!"