He didn't like sound of that, of Jimin going from him permanently. Not that Busan wasn't a place he couldn't reach, it's just...the distance, not practically, but more of the nature. It meant being apart. He picked up the mug, going round the counter to give it to Jimin. The younger thanked him with a smile, blowing on the hot beverage before bringing it to his lips.

"Do you want to go permanently?" Yoongi asked, now stood in front of the sitting omega. Jimin tilted his head a bit, placing his mug down temporarily. "These past few months I have been in Busan, have been the best days of my life. Having my dad with me is the best thing that has happened to me in a decade or so..." Jimin said, eyes shining as he thought about his dad.

"I feel like a ten year old again, doing everything with him now. I follow him to the farm, help with washing his car, steal his food. Sometimes I go to his room whenever I have a nightmare. He is easily the best thing that has ever occurred in my life. I am happy. For the first time in years, I feel like I am living again. It still feels surreal to me honestly, so yeah, I want to be with my dad forever." He said with a smile.

Jimin didn't think he would ever be happy like this, at times he would stay awake, get in his head and fear that it would be taken from him. He didn't want to loose it. Ever. "Am glad you found something your heart yearns for. I am glad your happy." Yoongi said sincerely, spotting a surprised look as Jimin jumped off his stool, taking Yoongi's coffee from his hand and placing it on the counter.

The younger placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulder, holding his gaze with his serious one. "None of it would have happened without you..." Yoongi didn't have a chance to say anything as Jimin wrapped hands around his neck and brought him into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you, so much. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for staying through everything that occurred, and thank you for finding my dad for me." He mumbled on the alpha's neck. Yoongi slowly wrapped his hands around the younger, hugging him back. "I told you deserve every good thing Jimin. Your a strong person, you have endured everything thrown your away, and now you deserve to be happy. Even the gods know that." Yoongi said back, pulling the younger back when he heard sniffling.

"Hey, don't cry." Yoongi awkwardly said, not particularly familiar with comforting people. He brought a hand up, wiping the other's wet cheeks with his thumb. "Don't worry, they are happy tears." Jimin said with a small laugh, hands still holding the alpha's neck. "Yeah, soft hours, forgot." Yoongi joked, thumbs still pressing onto the Omega's cheeks. They were still pressed together, faces incredibly close.

First time he was having the younger in his arms like this, outside work that is. Jimin's eyes were trained on his, before they dipped lower, to what Yoongi assumed was his lips. He always knew there was an attraction between them, plus the weird force or whatever that kept pushing them together, but neither of them had acted on their desires. So many things to factor from both of their sides.

But now, it was just the two of them, just two people attracted to each other, well he hoped Jimin was attracted to him as well. Anyway, there was nothing stopping them, no work relations or worry, so he let his own thumb brush the Omega's lips, to which Jimin purred softly, eyes meeting his in a silent agreement.

Yoongi titled his head, leaning in with every intention to kiss him, but the other spoke, a murmur, barely above a whisper. "Am scared." He had said. Yoongi raised his eyes to look at the Omega's closed ones, his still inviting lips quivering with audible breaths.

"Of what, what are you scared of, tell me, I'll protect you." Yoongi said back, worry for the omega taking over him, but Jimin only smiled, eyes opening to form crescents that sparkled with tears. His hands moved from the alpha's shoulder, to hold at Yoongi's hands that were resting on either side of his head. "You can't, not from this one." Jimin smiled again, confusing the alpha.