"I know, but dad and I thought we would visit, just for fun for a few days."

"Oh, he came along?" Yoongi asked trying to ignore the mention of the time duration in the other's sentence. Only for a few days?

"Yeah, we arrived two days ago, toured the city and showed him everything he missed from Seoul. Now he is having a power nap." Jimin smiled along as he talked about his dad, eyes set into happy crescents that Yoongi had missed. He too smiled, walking out of the elevator into the hallway to his apartment. "Must have been fun." He muttered hearing Jimin's footsteps behind him, following along. "It was. You seem to have been having fun as well."

"How do you mean?" Yoongi asked, stopping at his apartment door before turning around to meet Jimin. He was genuinely intrigued with why the younger would think that. Jimin only smiled with a scoff, narrowing his eyes at Yoongi, like the alpha was lying about not knowing why.

"What?" Yoongi laughed when the other wouldn't tell him. "You literally walked into this building with the biggest smile I have ever seen, I could see your gums from that far." Jimin said, motioning to the end of the hall, a happy laugh bubbling from his chest when he saw the hue that covered the alpha's cheeks.

Yoongi couldn't help blush, that said smile threatening to take over his mouth as he thought of why in the first place. He turned around, jabbing his keys into the hole before opening the door.

"My brother had a baby today."

He said as he held open the door for Jimin, the younger halting in his steps halfway through the doorway, he stood face to face with Yoongi, incredibly close to him. "Seokjin?" The younger asked, eyes widening at the news. "Yes, he had a baby girl this evening." Yoongi shared happily, not able to contain himself.

"Woah, I forgot about that, he must be really happy." Jimin said as he made a distance between them, hoping out of his shoes and into the apartment. Yoongi followed, closing the door behind him. "He is. It's impossible not to be, she is just....so beautiful, small, with round cheeks. And smells of caramel, and other things that babies smell like I guess." He described absentmindedly, nose crunching up in search of that scent. He looked up as silence ensued, finding Jimin with a raised eyebrow.

"Look who's soft today. I didn't know you liked babies." Jimin teased. Yoongi playfully groaned, walking further into the room to put his keys on the counter. "I only like this one." He defended before urging the other to get comfortable on the stools.

This building was high end, and so was Yoongi's apartment as Jimin sat in it. It was chic, with good decor, and huge ass windows that gave an incredible view of the city at a night like this. A huge living room sat the entrance, joined to the open kitchen by the end, where they were currently sitting. "Juice?"

"Coffee please." Jimin requested instead as he saw the other hold up a glass and a mug. "So, how long are you in Seoul." Yoongi asked as he started the coffee maker. Jimin sighing loudly in response. "Am not really sure. Dad and I only came for a little adventure, and so I could finalize a few things I left pending." Yoongi hummed along to alert the other he was listening.

"I don't really have a lot here anymore. I don't have a job, not a lot of friends or people who need me here, so I see no reason to be lugging behind." Jimin wanted to add that unless otherwise, or unless he had a reason to stay, then he would. Secretly, he wanted to leave his options open, even when he shouldn't have.

"So your gonna go back to Busan?" Yoongi asked facing him, he couldn't help the slight fear that slipped through his voice, or his jaw from tightening as he watched the younger fiddling with his fingers. "I guess. Dad has everything in Busan, and he means everything to me, if I don't have anything here I think I am going to move there with him permanently."  Yoongi nodded in understanding, turning around to work the coffee machine before pouring the younger some into a mug.

(Accurate) THE CEO'S OMEGA. Namjin.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara