||Introduction||

SANSKAR MAHESWARI :- The eldest son of Maheswari family

SANSKAR MAHESWARI :- The eldest son of Maheswari family. He is 30 years old. Inspite of having a big family business, he has built his own company and the name is - KARMA COMPANY. He is very much arrogant and proud of being a rich. He loves all his family members but Durga Prasad Maheswari, his bade papa is his idol. He has a girlfriend named KAVITA. He is the most successful and youngest buisness man in India.

RAMPRASAD MAHESWARI :- He is Sanskar's father and a very honest person. In real life he accepts his elder brother's advice as an order. He has a son and a daughter.

SUJATA MAHESWARI :- She is wife of Ramprasad Maheswari and mother of Sanskar and Uttara. She is very greedy and fashionable lady. Unlike her family members, she likes to show off her richness. She doesn't like poor people, instead feels disgusted of them. She has a wish to bring a rich and fashionable wife for his son. Even Sanskar has got his arrogance from her mother's genes. She is very much arrogant as his son is the most richest and successful business man in India.

UTTARA MAHESWARI :- The youngest member of her family. She is the daughter of Ramprasad Maheswari and Sujata Maheswari. She is only 22 years old. She is very much close to Sanskar and his girlfriend Kavita. She is very kind hearted girl but for her brother, she can become a cruel too.

DURGA PRASAD MAHESWARI :- He is the eldest member of his family. He has a son. He is very kind hearted man and doesn't do inequality with his brother's family. Rather he is the one to bind the whole family in a thread. He always wants good for everyone. Even Sanskar is his pride rather than his own son.

ANNAPURNA MAHESWARI :- Like her name, she is also the goddess of her family. She is an idol mother figure for the younger generation of her family. She loves everyone equally. Sanskar loves her more than his own mother. She has one son whose name is Lakshya.

LAKSHYA MAHESWARI :- He is the only son of Durgaprasad and Annapurna. He is now 26 years old and has recently joined in family buisness. His idol is his elder brother - Sanskar Maheswari. He is very frank and honest guy. He has no one in his life as he believes his parents will bring a good bride for him.

KAVITA SHARMA :- She is a rich and spoiled brat. She is Sanskar's girlfriend since his college days. She is 30 years old. She is very manipulative and loves a luxurious life. For having money and fame, she is with Sanskar. Even she has a great impact upon Sanskar's little sister, Uttara. She is a famous model.

SWARA BOSE :- She is very innocent and traditional girl

SWARA BOSE :- She is very innocent and traditional girl. Her parents are Shekhar Gadodia and Sharmistha Gadodia. Her parents are childhood sweetheart but before marriage, her mother becomes pregnant with her so her dadi, Parvati Gadodia had to accept their relationship. But they refused to give her their surname so she has to use her mother's previous surname. She is only 24 years.

SHEKHAR GADODIA :- He is father of two daughters. But he doesn't like Swara a bit but rather thinks her as burden. Whereas Ragini, his younger daughter is his life. He is an owner of a local sweet shop.

SHARMISTHA GADODIA :- She is mother of Swara and Ragini. She loves Ragini a lot but thinks Swara as bad omen. Because of her, she had to get taunts before marriage. She is very cunning woman.

RAGINI GADODIA :- She is the pampered girl of her family and she is only 22 years old. She is classmate of Uttara. She is very selfish and cunning. She is very modern and likes to get loved from her family. She hates Swara the most as for her nature and beauty, all people love Swara.

DEENDAYAL GADODIA & PARVATI GADODIA :- They are very mean minded people. They wanted a marwadi wife for their only son Shekhar. But for being pregnant with Swara, they had to accept Sharmistha. So they are angry upon Swara and has refused to give her their surname previously to avoid any taunts. They only love Ragini and curse Swara always. Parvati has accepted her granddaughter Ragini to wear modern dresses while for Swara, she has lot of rules. Because she wants Ragini to go to any rich marwadi family so she has given her freedom. They are the elder couple of Gadodia family.

•••