(Chapter 32) Reminiscing (10k special)

"Y/n? Lucinda? Glad to see you two are back together" She greets cause Lucinda and I to both go bright red and Aph and Katelyn look nervous.

"Actually we just meet back up, seems like me and you are in the same boat here" I joke, nervously.

"Oh, sorry. Well, I can't believe I ran into you guys here, I'm so glad I managed to get tickets" She says.

"Hey! Where did you guys go?" Dante asks as he and Aaron walk in. "We were just at the beach and theeeee......" He trails off as he, Teony and Aaron trade stares.

Bark!

"Aww! Puppy!" Teony and I both scream in squeaky voices. Though for completely different reasons as Teony looks giddy while I jump back in fear.

"Why the hell is there a dog here?!" I scream.

"Oh my gosh, you're one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen! What's your name?!" Teony squeals as the dog starts to run around everyone.

"Her name's Celestia, she's.... my puppy" Aph says as she lets out a cute laugh.

"Y/n? I fought you were okay with dogs" Katelyn says.

"Yeah, from a distance. A very large distance" I say as I stay backed up against the kitchen counter. "Also my cat-ness has grown since high school, so they scare me more than they used to"

"But she's got such a healthy coat" Teony giddy voice. "She's such a cute little doggy"

"You say that now, but when there's three of them barking at you while you sit in a tree for over five hours waiting for them to lose interest, they then become less cute" I say.

"What?" Lucinda asks.

"Don't ask. Lots of weird stuff happened at uni" I say. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

"Well, I'm here with a friend of mine. She's been going through some hard stuff and I wanted her to get away from it all"

"Aww, that's so sweet of you" Aph says.

"Guess you were right, some things never change" I joke to Lucinda causing the both of us to let out a slight chuckle.

"So, what have you been up to?" Katelyn asks. "Both of you"

"Well, after high school, I went to college to study to become a vet. I'm currently working at a clinic as an assistant but I'm really close to finishing my training"

"Sounds exciting" Dante adds.

"I'm so proud of you Teony" Aph says after a few giggles.

"Thanks" Teony says. "So what about you Y/n?"

"Urrr, Yes?" I say, hoping to avoid the subject.

"Y/n? What are you hiding?" Katelyn asks.

"It's pronounced Garroth" Garroth screams as he runs in then stops at the steps shouting. "GAAAA-ROTTHHH!" Before running up. We all look towards the door and notice a pinky red-ish haired girl walk in.

"Garroth, I-" She starts before just giving up and sighing.

"What was that about?" Katelyn asks.

"IVY!" Teony greets.

"TEONY!?" She greets back. "What are you doing in this house? Wait, Aphmau, Katelyn, Aaron, Dante, Lucinda, Y/n?"

"Isn't it great to see everyone here?" Teony asks.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting to see so many old faces" Ivy says. "Well, except you Y/n. We never really had any interactions at all"

"Yeah, I completely forgot you existed. No offence" I say.