Chapter 13

Wednesday January 27th, 2021
Dylan's POV

Today was the day of the concert. I was super excited to say the least. I hadn't stopped smiling from the night before and surprisingly none of the girls had asked me about it.

When I woke up only Dani was up so I had the advantage of taking a shower without someone rushing me. I was in the middle of my shower when I noticed a bruise of my leg. I touched it lightly and groaned as it hurt. I immediately knew it was because I was forced to sleep with Anna once again.

"Anna you jackass," I said as I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"What did I do?" She asked looking confused as she gathered her things to take a shower.

"I have a bruise on my leg and it hurts like a bitch," I told her as I grabbed my lotion.

"Don't be dramatic." Anna rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom.

"Let me see," Madi said coming closer. I lifted my leg on the bed to show her, making sure not to flash her. "Damn."

"Exactly! I don't know how I keep getting stuck sleeping next to Anna." I said before I started to get dressed.

"Oh yeah Zach called," Madi said before laying back in bed. My eyes widen.

"What when?"

"When you were in the shower. Don't worry I answered it."

"Noooo! Why would you do that," I said throwing a pillow at her.

"What's the big deal?" She asked confused. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I looked around the room and found Dani sitting in the corner typing on her phone furiously. "Who are you texting?" She looked up and her brows were furrowed. I could tell that whoever she was talking to was making her upset.

"Jonah," She sighed before putting her phone away. "Abby said she's on her way." Today us girls were going on a speedboat sight seeing tour of Miami as we wanted a chill day before a fun night.

"What were you talking about?" I asked her as I buttoned up my jeans.

"Nothing Dylan."

"Who is the guy from New Years?" I asked her making her annoyed.

"Dylan!" Dani exclaimed making me jump. "Leave it alone! Ok?" I nodded knowing if I didn't she would get even more upset.

We sat in silence, with Madi and I occasionally talking, for the next 10 minutes until Anna finished showering. When she came out of the bathroom she was fully dressed.

"So Dylan when were you going to tell us you and Zach kissed?" I dropped my phone on my face.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me," Anna rolled her eyes.

"You guys kissed?" Dani asked.

"No!" I denied it really quickly.

"Yes you did."

"How do you know that?" I challenge Anna.

"The guys saw you."

"And which one of them told you?"

"I'm not telling you that," Anna said flipping her hair.

"Was it Jack?" I asked and she shook her head, smirking. "Daniel? Corbyn? Jonah?" She said no to all on them.

"Then who told you!" Madi said getting frustrated.

"It doesn't matter who told me. What matters is who didn't tell me."