Chapter 12

"It was fun seeing you today." She lay on her bed talking to the man she has met. A while back. He was one of the movers her parents hired. He stood tall with slick black hair and piercing green eyes and a mustache. A drop out of high school but a smile that can catch the hearts of many. 24-year-old Philip johns.

Flashback:
"I'm going to need 16 golf trophy's moved into that house now can you do it?" Joe said walking down the hallway and two men following him. One of those men was the father of Philip. Carl johns was a strong but short man with a trimmed beard and a combover that barely covered his bald spot. He followed joe and opened his arms and smiled. "I assure you Mr. Hunter Johns movers will have everything over there with I guarantee 0 scratches. In fact, I think it will look brand new." Carl began laughing. Joe gave a short and dry laugh and kept walking with Carl and his right-hand man oddy. Outside was a hardworking young man bringing things into the truck. Casey was looking outside the window a mischievous smile crept on her face. The young man moved aside to calculate something he heard the door creak open and shut there she was with a pink skirt and a pink cropped shirt and a bow in her hair. She was already eating ice cream. She came up to him and revealed something with a white wrapping paper. "Here." She said waving it around to him. "What is this?" The man asked. "Ice cream, my mother said I should bring it to you." Casey lied. she went over to the truck and sat on the end of it. "Well tell your mother I said thanks." He smiled. Casey smiled and said. "Wait." She turned her head. "She said you're welcome." Referencing it was her who gave him the ice cream. The man laughed. Casey giggled as well. "What's your name?" She asked. "Philip." He said eating his ice cream. "Yours?" He asked. "Casey," they both smiled.

"It's here Casey it's here!" Wesley screamed from downstairs to his sister. "Ok ok fucking wait!" Casey fussed standing in the mirror and applying her lipstick. She then excitedly walked downstairs and there he was with his uniform on. She jumped on him and he welcomed her with open arms. He swung her around. Wesley watched this was nothing new to him Casey was always messing around with boys.
"I missed you!" She squealed excitedly. "I missed you too baby." He smiled. He had a dirt patch on the side of his cheek. Casey licked her finger and removed it for him looking at his green eyes. "Thank you." He smiled.
"You are very welcome Mr. Johns." She blushed.

Joe came around the corner and the two immediately acted like they didn't know each other. "Imma needs one in my office, that big one goes in the living room. And that one can go into my bedroom." Joe said leaving not even looking at Philip. It made Philip angry at the way Joe treated people who were lower class.

Like they were nothing. Philip smiled and looked at Casey who was on the ground and was pretending to tie her shoe. "Your fathers a real asshole ya know that?" Case for and put her hands on her hips. "Tell me something I don't know." They both giggled.

Wesley was very excited about the tv to be put into the living room. He'll Finally have something to do other than reading his comic books. Wesley danced around the living room Betsy smiled at the little boy's joy. Betsy looked away outside only to see Casey cuddling and kissing the mover man that Betsy found quite older for her.

Betsy huffed and walked outside and interrupted the two. "Mr. Hunter asked me to show you where to put the tv in his room," Betsy said. Casey rolled her eyes. "Can't you see we're doing something Betsy?" Casey rolled her eyes once again. "I'm sorry ms. hunter but your father said he wanted it there immediately," Betsy argued. Philip smiled at Casey. "It's fine it will be very quickly don't worry." He kissed Casey and followed Betsy.

While they were walking joe came in front of Betsy and held onto her shoulders. Right in front of Philip. "Later on I have to see you," Joe said sternly. Betsy looked down and nodded. She turned around to Philip then looked back and kept walking.