[00:37]

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

IMESSAGE
ORIGINALS: ONLY FOR CRISISES
남준형 & 호석형

NAMJOON
We are fucked.

NAMJOON
YOU are FUCKED.

NAMJOON
Yoongi hyung called me for the first time in years. You were right.

NAMJOON
I totally forgot he had a fake account accepted in my twt's private.

NAMJOON
He knows.

NAMJOON
Jimin, Yoongi's going to call you.

NAMJOON
I'm sorry. He saw everything and knows that Jeongsan is your son. He's very sure that Jungkook is the biol father.

HOSEOK
Seokjin hyung called me...

JIMIN
I'm moving to Australia in 3 days.

NAMJOON
Min, you can't run away from your problems.

HOSEOK
He's right, Min. Aside from Yoongi hyung to Namjoon, Seokjin hyung called me twice but I was in class so he left me a voicemail. He said he will stop by the Studio if I don't pick up his calls.

JIMIN
😪😪

JIMIN
I just arrived back from Busan. Can you give me 2 hours to settle down? Jeongsan is being cranky because he hasn't eaten yet.

HOSEOK
Of course. Just don't leave us hanging.

NAMJOON
Jimin, I don't know when Yoongi hyung will call you but please, don't run away.

JIMIN
I know. Please give me the time. I'll text back

NAMJOON
Sure.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

[1 hour and 8 minutes later]

Incoming call from Unknown number...

ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Yeobuseyo? Who is this?"

"What happened to you, Jimin-ah? I never thought you could do this to someone, let alone to the boy you claimed you loved with all your heart."

"Yoongi hyung? I'm sorry. I can't do this over a phone call. Can we meet in person?"

"*sigh* Seokjin hyung and I will stop by 2JTH Dance Studios by the afternoon on Friday."

"Who else knows about this?"

"*scoff* Who are you to ask questions? Only Taehyung, Seokjin hyung and I, know. Why? Are you worried we'd already told the other father?"

"Don't use this tone on me. I had my reasons for leaving and I'm not confirming or denying your implied statement. All I'm asking of you is for a face-to-face meeting."

"How could I not use a tone on you?! You lied and abandoned us! You left the one man in the world whom you once said and I quote 'is' or should I say was, 'the other half of your very existance'. After almost 7 years of knowing each other, you broke his heart to the point where he almost died and you have the audacity to tell me not to use a tone? You know what, Jimin, I loved and cherished you as my younger brother and close friend a few years ago but right now, I don't even know you."

". . .Please, just- Appa, no sleepy... Hold on a second, Yoongi hyung. San-ah, I'm on a call with someone. Wait a minute and lie back down. All right, baby? Ne... Yoongi hyung, I'm sorry about that. I understand everything you're telling me but you have no right to claim or justify my actions as wrong when you don't know my side of the story. As I said before, come meet me and I will explain everything. And... could you also convince Taehyung to come?"

"He even sounds like Jungkook. You make me furious but, fine. I'll ask Taehyung to come. You better have the most fucking believable reason for doing this to us and especially to Jungkook."

Call ended.

"San-ah... I love you with all my heart. You know that, right?"