[00:36]

IMESSAGE
THE HANDSOMES SQUAD
석진형, 윤기형 & 태형

[28 minutes before drunk posting]

JUNGKOOK
I'm going to drink because today is the anniversary of the first... time Jimin kissed me... I gave you a heads up because I plan on getting completely wasted and I'm asking you all to back the fuck off. Thank you.

YOONGI
I understand but I'm your hyung, sunbae and friend. I'm supposed to take care of you. Don't drink too much and end up doing something stupid.

SEOKJIN
I completely agree with Yoongi.

TAEHYUNG
I third that but I'm going with you, just in case.

JUNGKOOK
No, give me space

TAEHYUNG
Sadly, Kook... I can't. I'm going and I'll drink some as well if it makes you feel better.

[7 hours later after JK's 2 drunk posts]

SEOKJIN
How did it go?

YOONGI
Not well.

TAEHYUNG
Jungkook is still inside. He's more sober than before but still getting scolded and it's barely 7am.

TAEHYUNG
For not being able to stop Jungkook, my comeback was pushed back 3 months later than it was supposed to. I'm really sad about that. I tried my best. I'm sorry. I should have confiscated his phone while I bought him water.

SEOKJIN
Damn. I'm sorry Tae. That must hurt.

YOONGI
Fucking hell, I told him not to do something stupid. Don't think too much about it Tae. If it makes you feel any better, I'll give you one of the songs I produced for you a while back... I know you tried your best.

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNGI love you

TAEHYUNG
I love you. So. Fucking. MUCH. Yes. Give me that masterpiece.😭💘 I will scold Jungkook by having him buy me breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner for a whole week.

TAEHYUNG
WHEN YOU SEE THIS JK, YOU WILL BUY ME ALL THE FOOD I FUCKING WANT. THAT'S WHAT BEST FRIENDS DO WHEN YOU GET THEM IN TROUBLE AFTWR THEY COVER FOR YOUR ASS😤😤😤

SEOKJIN
Let's hope his Manager-nim and Bang PD-nim aren't too bad on him.

YOONGI
Speaking about the reason why Jungkook had a mental breakdown and posted five seconds of it, we need to talk Seokjin hyung.