I clear my throat and look around not trying to look at his eyes anymore. Noah steps away and goes back to his car. "I, um, have to go home now. It was nice seeing you again Noah." I turn my motorcycle on and put on my helmet. I rarely put it on, but I could feel my cheeks start to burn from what he had done. I in no way wanted to show him what he did to me. I get out the parking spot without looking at him and before I got onto the street I hear my name being called.

Instinctively, I turn to where Noah is and he said, "The pleasure was all mine. But I will have to say it would be better to see you more often and not think your hiding from me. We can also resume that kiss of ours, if you would like. You seemed quite into it, even when our lips didn't touch once." He had a full on smirk on his face. He knew what he did to me and he wasn't embarrassed to let me know.

I look at him and see him wink at me. I flip him off and drive away, with the sound of his laugh echoing behind me. I couldn't help but get a smile on my face. Why did I have to like him so much?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Noah's POV)

I must be driving over the speed limit because the only thing visible was the blurred trees all around me. My heart was ecstatic. My smile never left my face this whole time and I could honestly die a happy man right now. Not that I wanted to because I would still love to do more things with her.

I quickly park my car and get out. I run inside the house and know someone is up. The light of the living room was on and I go to see who. My mom and dad were both on the couch with a movie playing over them. They however look to have fallen asleep while watching it. I grab a blanket we leave on a basket on the edge of the living room for this purpose and cover them with it. My mom stirs a little and opens her eyes at feeling something being placed on her.

"Noah, you're back. You seem quite happy what happened?" She says as she gently straightens herself from beside my dad.

"It's nothing mom. Go back to sleep, I'm going to my room." I peck her on the cheek and see her look of understanding on her face. She lies back down and chuckles softly before closing her eyes again. I quietly dash up the stairs to my room and lay on my bed. I think of Penelope's smile as I close my eyes and can faintly hear her laugh. Goodness, she was like and angel on Earth. Well...an angel with issues, but my angel nonetheless.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I quickly take a shower put my clothes on and dash down the stairs. Aside from actually showering I wanted to spend as little time here as possible. My hair still seemed to drop wet when I ran. The droplets of water falling from my hair to the back of my neck. I could care less though. I ran to the kitchen and sure enough my parents were their eating breakfast like usual. Their chatter died off as soon as they saw me in a hurry.

"No time to explain. I'm going to see penny." I grab an apple and run to kiss my mom on the cheek.

"Noah I understand you might be the alpha of this pack and that you're a werewolf, but that doesn't mean you can leave my floor all wet." My mom says with a semi serious tone. I peck her in the cheek and dash out the kitchen. The longer I was here the less time I was with penny.

All you could hear after that was my dad saying, "And it starts all over again," with a small chuckle to follow it.

I drive to Penelope's house and park my car. I walk out and knock on the door. Minutes go by and I knock again. This time you could hear shuffling going on. More minutes pass by and Penelope opens the door with untamed hair. I chuckle a bit by the view and Penelope seems to open her eyes. She seems to focus on me for a bit as if she just woke up and then closes the door on my face. "Hello?"

"Noah what are you doing here?" She says through the back of the door.

"I just wanted to say hi and see if we could hang out for a bit. If that's alright with you of course?" I still have my smile on because even with tangled hair Penelope was as beautiful as ever. She opens the door a bit and pulls me in. I stumble a bit before getting on my feet. I look around and see her brushing her hair out. "Good morning."

"God, you're like a puppy." She says with annoyance while going to sit on the couch.

"Did I happen to wake you up?"

"Yes. Yes you did." She lays against the couch and closes her eyes. "I'll take a small nap so don't bother me for a while."

I walk towards the other end of the couch to give her space and sit down.

"Ugh, Im up. I'm up." Confused I look at her. "I can't fall back asleep." She looks at me almost like if scanning me. "You're dripping water on my couch. Like I said before a puppy." Her eyes seem to shine as if she got the best idea. "Puppy."

"What?" I ask confused by the whole thing.

"Puppy, I'll call you puppy from now on. It's all you act like. And plus it sounds kind of cute. Oh and let's the forget the fact that you're a werewolf, that should add some points in favor."

"I don't know if you're making fun of me or not."

"I'm not," she chuckles softly "It's cute you called me flower yesterday and I'll call you puppy. We each have our own thing now."

"Still down now how I feel about that." I say with a smile. I kind of liked it.

A smirk appears on her face, "if you don't like it, I can just call Ethan, puppy. He wouldn't mind and you both act alike so it's a win win."

I get close to her and she starts back away. We do this until she's against a wall and I seem to cage her in. I near her ear and whisper, "I don't like being compared to your friend." I back away just enough to see her expression.

Her eyes don't show fear more like confidence. "If I remember clearly you both are my friends. I can basically go and make out with someone right now." I see she isn't one to back away, that's fine.

"Touché," both can play that game. I sit down on the couch leaving her against the wall. "Then that doesn't stop me from going to one of the plenty of girls who basically line up so I can give them a chance. And it doesn't just have to be one." I say with a smirk of my own.

She looks at me shocked and her features slowly become one of anger. She walks away from me and goes up the stairs. "Did I anger you, mi flor?"

"Shut the fuck up." She says just loud enough for me to hear from where she was. And I laugh knowing that she didn't seem to enjoy the taste of her own medicine.

:)