𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏

Start from the beginning

Truth is I'm not that smart, i suck at everything except for science, maths and a bit of english. i don't have natural talent

"The teacher is such an ass she shouldn't have done that!"

"Yeah what if kousaka got it wrong!"

"We have a few more minutes till lunch I'm starving!"

"Kousaka is such an airhead its really cute" a guy in the back row said, I gagged inwardly.

"Heyy reina that was real funny wanna sit with us at lunch!" noriko sasaki, a snobby rich girl with a rotten personality who so happened to be popular, I don't get her, she's kinda overrated and most guys are suck ups for her drama.

We used to be friends -I guess- but i stopped talking to her when we entered 7th grade.
I don't like her but then again i was the blue print for her personality, well it was mostly based off of kumiko.

In 6th grade me and kumiko were those girls, the ones who got ok grades were kinda cute the duo girls where jealous off. Noriko would just stand behind us along with her 2 other friends, they would sit with us at lunch and everything. I was really anti social back then, I still am but I just don't show it. Kumiko was the eccentric friend, the one who you'd have fun with.

She was the only reason I was popular back then in 6th grade. She had wavy brown hair and brown eyes, her features are what made her so pretty, a petite body with slender legs, long eyelashes, a small forehead, a pink blush permanently painted across her cheeks and soft skin. She also had an airhead personality but she was kind and rude at the same time. She and I could easily pass as models, or so everyone thought.

I put hard work in maintaining my physique since I would work out and go on strict diets every now and then. I grew out my hair and made sure to lose any face fat to keep my chin and sharp jawline.

"I'm sorry sasaki-san I'm having lunch with Kumiko today, maybe tomorrow!" I said with the sweetest smile. She nodded and turned to her lil group of friends.

I turned to my friend Miya chinen, a really smart guy, a pro skater and a candidate for nationals.

He smirked at me and leaned in whispering in my ear his hot breath against my ear was enough to make any girl blush, I could feel heat rush to my ears only if it was for a split second I felt it all in slow motion. (i hated writing this cause memories and shit)

" you were trying so hard not to throw up your face looked horrendous more ugly than usual I could say" he snickered as he pat my head.

I rolled my eyes at his statement slapping his arm away, Miya knows i have this horrible fake personality and that i hate everyone, he knows I'm cocky and a shitty person. I guess what they say is true, it takes one to know one. We had been friends since we were 11, we met at a skate park where we ended up having a competition on who can do the most tricks, it ended up as a draw but deep down i knew i lost. Turned out that we both went to the same middle school.

"Oh shut it Miya-chan you'd hate it if a bunch of ugly faces looked at you!" I shoved a finger in his chest, hard, he winced slapping my hand away.

"I would've avoided it by not sleeping in the first place dumbass" he smirked whilst waving my phone over the window sill, when did he get that.

I gasped *insert le gasp* and jumped, I tackled him to the ground my body towering over him his usual smirk plastered on his face deliberately looking at my chest. The tips of my ears turned red but I maintained my composure a smirk on my face swell. (ew ew eww, this happened to me a year ago and-but this is for plot purposes!!)