•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I never thought you'd be this bold Lucy, no bra."

Lucy's blush grew to furious proportions, she wanted to bury her head in the bedsheets and never see the light of day again, but the moment Y/N to undress her she threw that thought out the window. Y/N was quick and precise with his hands and undressed the blonde celestial wizard in a matter of seconds. True enough, she wasn't wearing a bra throughout the entire day and only had the thin white sundress covering her bare bongos. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, she was wearing panties. Granted, the only piece of underwear currently covering her chastity was a skimpy thong it was better than going commando and letting anyone see her most sacred place.

Y/N: "Never seen you wear a thong before."

Lucy: "I bought it just for you, do you like it?"

Y/N: "I love it. Although right now I'd prefer if it wasn't there."

Lucy: "Too cheesy."

Y/N: "You know you love it."

Lucy: "True. But it's not fair if I'm the only one naked here. Come on big boy~"

The blonde hastily tried to unbuckle Y/N's belt and managed to do so relatively quickly before using her legs and feet to push Y/N's pants down, leaving him in only his boxers which had a banana pattern. What? Bananas are good for you. 

Lucy: "Bananas?"

Y/N: "I like bananas."

Lucy: "Now I want a banana~"

Lucy eyed the large tent forming in Y/N's underwear with lust, her mind was already starting to become hazy just from thinking about that... thing going inside her. Thinking quickly Y/N flipped them over once again, this time Lucy was on top of time, her breasts pressing into his hard and chiselled chest while his raging boner still being held back by his underwear pressed itself into Lucy's bubble-butt. Y/N reached over to Lucy's hips before fondling her very slappable ass. The blonde giggled at his eagerness but let out a sudden yelp as Y/N abruptly slapped on the butt. Lucy giggled as she wiggled her hips about, stroking Y/N's member through his boxers. 

Lucy: "Come on, don't be a tease!"

And Y/N obliged, removing the last bit of fabric he had on and finally allowing Lucy to get a good look at the erect bitchbreaker. She bit her lip as she moved her hips up and down, gently stroking the biggest dick she's ever seen. Y/N moved his hands over to the last piece of fabric Lucy was wearing and ripped it right off.

Lucy: "Hey! I bought that today!"

Y/N: "It was getting in the way. Ready?"

Lucy: "Ready."

Y/N: "Alright then..."

He aligned himself with Lucy's dripping wet folds which were denied to him so many times before because Lucy had to prepare her heart. But now that this beautiful blonde girl was ready to be his he wasn't going to deny her or himself the pleasure any longer.

-SHLICKT- -THWAP-

Lucy let out a drawn-out moan of both pain and pleasure as her hips fell onto Y/N's, her man's dick going all the way into her pussy in one thrust, the tip already pressing against the entrance of her womb. Despite the pain, the blonde woman had a pleased and lewd smirk, Y/N could swear he saw hearts in her eyes.

 Despite the pain, the blonde woman had a pleased and lewd smirk, Y/N could swear he saw hearts in her eyes