Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine -

"Are you okay?"

Jennie jumped out of her trance of deep thoughts. They were currently dining in Seoul's most exquisite restaurant. The brunette kept her grip firmly on the glass of red wine, denying the waitresses offer of their finest Rosé wine purely because it would remind her of the only thing that is clogging up her mind in the first place. I mean, what the hell was she doing? Going out of her way to find her ex-girlfriend in the dance studio practicing relentlessly for some stupid routine that would never be performed again. Jennie had no idea why she was placed in a classroom full of trainees in the first place. Chaeyoung had a lot more value towards the company to even be considered a trainee.

"I had to cover a dance class today." she sighed. "Lisa was unable to attend. They had nobody else to do it."

Jongin chuckled. "How did it go? I did not think you were the type to teach dance to a class full of K-POP trainees."

"It went fine. Certainly  something that I will not do again."

The handsome man smiled. "You know... I am glad that you are helping out with everything."

"I think Park Entertainment will be a hit." he continued. "Chanyeol's girlfriend has the potential to make it big."

Jennie bit her lip and took another sip of the alcoholic drink. "Do you think?" she asked, acting like she did not have all the faith in the world for the girl to make it big.

"She has a very good voice for her age. She can hit high notes and once Chanyeol has shown me her demos I could not help but help them both out. It's going to be a massive success."

Jennie pictured her ex-girlfriend on the stage, putting her heart and soul into her performance. With her blonde locks flowing ever so elegantly and her slender fingers holding onto the microphone as she sang for dear life. The whole arena pausing as if time was on a complete halt and the only thing that mattered in the world was the beauty herself and her angelic voice. Her cheeks burned up at the thought. Maybe it was the alcohol getting to her.

Yeah... It was the alcohol.

"She was placed in the trainee class before," Jennie sighed. "I had to tell off some girls for making fun of her."

"I think you should speak with Chanyeol regarding placing her on 1:1 dance classes. That class is not for her."

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows. "I will have a word with him."

"How are you doing anyway, Jennie?" the man asked. "I have been so busy with work."

Jongin always prioritized work before anything. Some nights he would not come home till early hours in the morning because was too caught up with stock meetings and matching deadline dates. Being the chairman of Korea's biggest enterprise came with a cost. The worst of it was the fact that the brunette was starting to grow a little touch starved. It was starting to get frustrating beyond belief.

She was a bit of an intense woman in the sheets... we could say.

With Jongin working all of the time; their intimate moments became more and more scarce.

The lack of release was driving Jennie insane.

There was only so much of her own fingers which she could handle. The model was left wanting a lot more.

"I'm good." she smiled at her husband. "Work is not as stressful lately. I have my team to keep the management intact."

"It is going amazing. I'm so proud of you, baby."