Chapter Six

Chapter Six

[JENTLE HOME LAUNCH PARTY]

Jennie practically ran back into the building with so many emotions running through her brains. She rarely ever smoked. It was such a deep secret of hers – yet she only smoked when something caused her more stress than anything in the world. The party was a grand success. Especially giving the venue had reached the max capacity – her family, friends, business partners, and practically a majority of South Korea's most famous names. Any party which was hosted by Jennie Kim herself was bound to be a success.

Why was she smoking due to stress you may ask?

The sight of her ex girlfriend in the flesh – at her own party.

That was what caused the night of glamour to come crashing down. Jennie saw her from the stage looking back up with the same expression of shock in her eyes. The brunette wanted to throw herself off from the stage and hopefully pass out so she'd wake up and Park Chaeyoung would be gone and far away. At the end of the day – she was not in the right to kick the girl out and cause a scene and cause confusion amongst the most influential faces in the modern day business industry.

Jennie was not risking anything.

The party will be over soon, anyway.

After fixing her makeup and posture in the private bathroom, the model made her way back into the main lounge.

Thoughts running through her mind such as... how the hell did she get in to her party? Why was she there? How was she?

Not to mention how she had dyed her hair blonde. Jennie did not expect that ever from the girl.

Yet again... it had been six years at that point. People change through time.

Jennie stormed into the room and took the first drink what she could get her hands on and downed it straight. Besides, not just one drink was not enough. She needed to erase the image of Chaeyoung right out of her head for the night... just for a few hours. After then; she can ensure herself that she would never come into reach of the girl ever again.

"Are you okay?!" the voice of Jisoo popped up from the left.

Jennie turned around to find her best friend stood there, completely oblivious to what exactly was going on inside her mind. "Me...?" she asked, starting to feel a little bit dazed out. "I am Jennie Kim."

"Yes you are Jennie Kim."

Jennie took another drink from the table and downed it once more. She was starting to feel a little bit drowsy at the sudden influx of alcohol running through her veins. The vodka was strong. She wanted strong to help clear any sight of thought about Park Chaeyoung in her stupid brain. Jennie hated how she still found the girl beyond ethereal to the point where she could literally look at her for the rest of eternity.

"... and you are also drunk." Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Why are you drinking so much, Jendeuk?"

"Because my mind is clogged." the model replied firmly.

"Clogged of what? Alcohol?"

"No." Jennie could feel her head bob forward. "People."

"Jesus Christ..." Jisoo took the cup which Jennie had in her hand and smelled the strong scent. "How many of these have you drank...?!"