Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Life was going amazing for Lalisa Manoban.

After a hard-working year, she is proud to be the owner of LiliStudios – South Korea's uprising dance academy.

Lisa always had the biggest passion when it comes to dancing. She felt as if she was free. It was more than a hobby and a passion for the tall girl – she knew since she was just a child that she had the potential to make it big in the dance industry. It was a career in the making for her and she was more than blessed to be graced with the chance to be where she was at that very moment in time.

She loved to travel, eat lots of food, and spend time with her two cats. Not to mention she has landed herself a top class lady. What else could be possibly better? Nothing.

It was Thursday evening – Lisa was wrapping up her modern hip hop workshop with her new students. The dance they chose for this routine was 'Run the world – girls' by Beyoncé'. She always loved the power that this song held. It was perfect.

"That is a wrap!" Lisa clapped, very pleased with her class's efforts. "Good work guys, especially you, Ella! Keep up the hard efforts and I will see you all this time next week."

The class bowed down to their teacher and grabbed their bags and left the large studio. Lisa was preparing to leave, putting on her jacket and backpack before she noticed a similar figure in the corner of the room. Her heart melted at the sight of the woman who was smaller than her and resembled a certain Pokemon.

"Hello, teacher Manoban." the girl grinned, walking into the room and closer to her girlfriend.

"Are you here for a lesson? It is after class hours, unfortunately."

"Does that mean I get a 'private' class?" Jisoo teased.

Lisa shook her head and smacked the girl's shoulder. "Yeah, you complete perv!"

"You know I'm just kidding," the elder laughed. "What are you doing now anyway?"

"Now?"

"As in right now?"

Jisoo nodded.

"Well... I am just stood in my dance studio talking to a very pretty lady. Standing up, of course."

Lisa was always the person to joke around no matter what. It was something that came with her personality. Jisoo loved her for that. "Very funny." she rolled her eyes.

"I mean, what are you doing ONCE you leave your studio?"

"Pet my cats and sleep."

"Care for some help with petting your cats?"