Chapter One

This is the official storyline from now on as the prologue has now finished and now you will witness adult Chaennie and what has happened in the past six years and what will happen to massively shape the future of them both.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please make sure to upvote and comment and let me know what you guys think. will mean a lot!

Chapter One:

[2020]

Seoul, South Korea -

The weather on this fine day was atrocious. The view from the office window was the definition of complete despair. Winter was closing in and the weather was changing drastically. Jennie always hated the shift in the atmosphere – it affected her mood drastically. Reality wise, the woman was always more of a summer person. She loved the feeling of being in the sun and enjoying the cool breeze of the air swooping by without any worry in the world. Winter felt like the complete opposite and she hated it beyond belief.

2020 was a year that tested her gears. With the Coronavirus pandemic affecting everything here and there, all the ambiguous plans which she had in stall for 'the year to end the decade' were completely set back. Luckily towards the back end of such a torturous year – the woman was finally able to set ahead with what she had in mind.

She sat back on her large Windsor cream office chair and let out a sigh. Even if she got her driver to pick her up, she would need to leave the building in the torrential rain and risk damaging her perfectly styled hair.

Yes, Jennie Kim was always a perfectionist.

Tapping her slender fingers on the glass desk, she closed her eyes. It had been such a stressful day.

After much delay – her company 'Jentle Home' fashion was finally set to launch in the next couple of days. Jennie was completely bombarded with the stress and pressure of making sure that her staff and organization team was on top of everything... giving the final touches to what was to become 'Korea's Next Chanel' in her eyes.

The girls' phone on the left of her exquisite marble glass desk table started to vibrate. Jennie sighed and left her slump, picking up the device with her lazy arm.

'Kim Jisoo'

Once she entered university to complete her final degrees before her father could pass down her well-earned status – she met the beautiful Kim Jisoo. The girl was a second-year and a total heartthrob. It was easy to say that the woman was near enough the most popular girl on campus. That is why as soon as Jennie Kim enrolled at the most prestigious university in Seoul – they clicked almost instantly. Together they ruled the halls of that place. Jennie certainly was not as easy-going as she was back in Australia... she was almost like a completely different person.

Jennie became timid and cold.

What was the point in opening up to people who you will just only be seeing for a set amount of time? None.

Not that she 'missed' her friends back in Australia... it was more of a case of never wanting to see any of them ever again.

Especially her.

"Yah, Jennie Kim!"

"How is the business preparation going? Do I get my deluxe 'Jentle Home' handbag? Dior is getting dry this season..."

"It's going well," the woman sighed. "I had to almost fire one of my leaders this morning because she was nearly sending the project sideways... but other than that we are looking to launch on the launch date as planned."