16

My eyes widened. I see Levi signalling to a pack of horses. They are our horses!

I see Hanji's troops and the rest of Levi's troops coming toward us.

'How did they find us?' I ask him.

He points to the floor. He left a trail of ODM gear that he dropped earlier.

'Are you guys okay? Is anyone hurt?!' Hanji says, slowing her horse.

'Yes. She's okay. Just cold.' He says shortly. He climbs the back of Hanji's horse. I climbed the back of Mikasa's horse. I held on to her.

'Let's move!' Hanji says.

We all start moving.

Mikasa's horse is next to Hanji's horse, leading me and Levi to be eye level to each other. He didn't look at me though. He might be tired. I'm tired too. But instead of talking to me, he starts chatting to Hanji.

'HUUUUH??' Hanji screams. 'You're insane!!' She turns to Levi.

He looks away from her.

'You guys need supervision. I'll arrange you guys to get a bed with the nurse.'

----
LEVI POV

After a while, we enter the gates again. As we get off the horses, Hanji gets off first, then offers me a hand. I refuse her help and jump off, though I feel quite faint, causing me to stumble a little.

I see Y/N get off her horse and she walks with Sasha to the infirmary.

I walk in the opposite direction, toward my office. But I get stopped by Hanji.

'Huhhh??' She pops into my face.

'Where do you think you are going?'

'Work.' I reply.

She stands in front of me. She grabs me and walks me to the infirmary.

Tch. I don't need people looking out for me.

The infirmary apparently has a room that's alone and sectioned. I don't complain too much.

Hanji walks me to my room and I see-

-----
Y/N POV

'Captain?' I ask. He stands at my doorway.

'Wrong room.' He says.

'No.' Hanji says. 'I asked if you too could share a room. You probably need to talk things out after that.'

Hanji pushes Levi into the room. Hanji leaves the room, shutting the door on her way out.

I stay quiet and lay in my bed.

Levi sighs and lies in the bed next to me. He looks up at the ceiling.

'I will be taking a shower.' He gets up and goes into the bathroom in the room.

I hear him turn on the shower.

Is it bad I want to be in the shower with him??

I wait a few minutes in my bed and decide to get up.

I stand outside the door. I take a deep breath in. I knock on the door. The shower continues to run with no reply. I knock on the door again.

'What is it?' He yells. 'I'm clearly in the shower.'

'Can we talk?' I ask.

'Now?' He questions, a slight raise in his voice.

'Yes.' I say definitively.

I hear no reply.

'Come in.'