15

I boost myself once more so I'm just behind the lake. Hastily, I remove my ODM gear and throw it into the lake. It will hit the lake first because of its aerodynamics. Despite me free falling right now, I feel no fear for myself; the ODM gear should hit first and break the water tension, allowing her to fall in a bit more smoothly.

She's going to hit the water soon.

But I don't have my ODM gear. I'm literally falling.

Shit.

I take off my cape and position it as a parachute. It slows me down for a while, allowing me to steer myself directly above the lake.

I see the ODM gear fall into the air. The surface tension has broken.

I let go of my cape and angle myself like I'm diving with my hands extended infront of me. I plummet faster and faster.

*SPLASH*

I see Y/N go into the water. I hold my breath.

I feel myself submerge into the water. It's cold and dark.

Where is she?

I surface myself above the water and paddle, trying to find her. I move past a few floating leaves, stretching my arms to heave the water out of my way. I turn my body around, scanning the surface. I can't see her. She must be underwater.

I go underwater and dive down. The temperature is so cold, I notice my cheeks scratch against the coldness. I reluctantly open my eyes. I can barely see. I adjust my eyes, blinking underwater quickly and narrow my gaze. It's dark all around me. I've swam pretty deep, I look upward to see a small ribbon of light touch the surface of the water. I swim back up and catch my breath. I prepare myself, taking a deeper breath and dive back down. I see something shiny - it's a fish. I move past it.

Where is she?

I feel my heart drop. I see her. She's motionless, bubbles coming out of her mouth, face pale and still. I swim toward her and push her upwards to the surface. I surface after her, my lungs squeezing me.

I need to get to land.

I swim whilst keeping her head up and push her on the grass. I climb out and pick her up to dry land. I place her down carefully.

She's not breathing.

I begin pressing her chest at a moderate speed, harsh and quick. I press her chest thirty times. I tilt her head back and pinch her nose. I place my lips on hers and give her a breath. I give her another breath.

She isn't responding.

I repeat myself. I firmly press her chest thirty times, following with me tilting her head back and pinching her nose. I give her two more breaths.

She isn't responding.

I repeat myself again.

Why isn't she waking up?.

She isn't responding.

Is she dead? Another person on my team. Dead. Most people die - but she's different?

'Fuck!' I yell to myself and again do chest compressions.

Wake up Y/N. Wake up.

----
Y/N POV

Where am I?

Am I asleep?

What day is it?

I hear someone. Are they hurt?

I attempt to move my hands. They won't move. I attempt to move my eyes they won't move.

What's going on??

I hear the person again. Is that..

I suddenly feel the urge to throw up.

I start coughing and splattering. I feel someone holding me. They prop me upward. I want to see who it is. I attempt to open my eyes, but I start coughing again.

I suddenly open my eyes and sit forward, and realise I'm spitting out water. I gasp for air. I notice all my clothes are wet. I cough again and again, leaning forward to allow more water to get out. I take my hands and push them into my head, noticing I have a horrible head ache.

I heard a voice before. Someone is with me.

I turn around and I see Levi sitting behind me, looking at me. But he doesn't look at me like he normally does. It's a soft look. His eyebrows are curled upwards, and I see a faint smile on his face. He falls onto the floor.

I try to say his name, but I still feel water clogging up my throat. I start coughing whilst straddling myself on top of him.

Is he dead? He's just fallen to the floor.

'L-levi,' I sputter, some water and saliva sprinkling out of me.

He doesn't seem to open his eyes.

I panic.

Is he dead??

He won't respond.

I take my hands and cup them on his cheeks. He's still warm.

I rest my forehead against his. He's breathing shakily. Suddenly his lips plaster on mine. For some reason, I don't hesitate and kiss him back. Hungrily, I slip my tongue in his mouth, tasting lake water and his warm saliva. I exhale sharply, causing him to kiss me back with more power. His tongue pushes and pulls my tongue harshly and quickly, disallowing me to predict his movements and thoughts. His hands moves from the ground to the back of my head and he pushes me down onto his lips. He props himself upward and pushes me down onto the floor, so now he's straddling me. I take my hands and grasp onto his shirt, pulling him toward me all while he ravenously inhales my tongue in his mouth.

'You're intolerable even when your dead.' He says, wiping my spit off his face whilst pulling away. He pulls me back and continues to kiss me, biting my lower lip gently. I really want him now. I take my hands and curl my fingers under his shirt to lift it up and off him. But he holds my hands in place and stops me. He pulls away. He shakes his head smiling slightly.

'We need to get out of here.' He says. He tucks my hair behind my ear and stands up. He offers me his hand.

I know that we shouldn't be out here, doing this, but I so badly want him. I understood his thinking - it isn't safe out here, but I don't care at this point. I reluctantly take his hand and stand up, realising how weak I feel. I walk a few steps and fall to my feet. He looks back at me. He crouches down.

'Get on.' He gestures.

I steady myself and climb on his back. He stands up and starts walking toward the trees. But, every ten steps, he would drop a piece of my ODM gear. I think nothing of it. We reach a large tree and he puts me down.

I lean against the tree and see him sitting next to me. He fixes his hair by running his hand through his hair. I watch him intently.

He looks at me and looks away.

'Thirsty?' He asks.

I roll my eyes and turn away from him.

We wait for a while without saying anything. He gets up and sees the sun set.

'What are we going to do?' I ask.

He doesn't reply. He takes off his shirt.

He gestures it to me.

I don't respond.

He takes his shirt and wraps it around me.

As shameful as I am..
I can't help but see his abs.

They are defined. As almost as he has been carved by a God. His arm muscles too. I look down and see near the top of his trousers - I see his V-line.

Levi catches me looking at him. He rolls his eyes. He offers a hand again, in which I take it. I shyly walk behind him.

Where are we going?