6

'Agh'. I groan as I feel my eyes open. I scrunch my eyes at the sunlight. I seem to be in a bed. I attempt to sit myself upright but I get a quick pain in my arm. I look around the room - no one is here. I appear to be alone.

What happened yesterday?

I think back on yesterday's events. It all came back to me.

'Fuck' I mutter to myself.

I prop myself by sitting down on the bed and putting the pillow behind me. As I do that, I notice I have a change of clothing.

The door opens.

Levi stands at the door, a tea in hand. He narrows his eyes and focuses his gaze on me. He takes a sip of his tea. He walks toward me and sits on the chair beside my bed.

He doesn't look at me. He looks at the door, as if he is expecting someone to walk in. He takes another sip.

I shifted my gaze downward, playing with the bedsheets.

'Who changed my clothes?' I ask. Levi turns to me.

Levi leans forward. He takes his hand again and places it on the end of my chin. He tilts my head downward.

I froze. I swallowed my saliva and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. I leave my mouth slightly open.

Levi takes his thumb that is on my chin and slowly moves it on my bottom lip, in my mouth, touching my tongue and the back of my bottom lip. He tilts my chin upward whilst feeling my tongue. Levi breathes down my neck, leaving goosebumps down my skin. He takes his thumb out of my mouth and leans away from me.

'Sasha.' He finally replies.

What the fuck was that?

'Your lip still hasn't healed fully.'

I look down nervously.

'Did I break my arm?' I ask. But I notice my arm isn't in a sling. I remember a shooting pain down my arm though.

'You dislocated your shoulder.' He replies.

I stay quiet.

'Tch.' He says. 'You pass out on me because of a dislocated shoulder. I thought you were tougher than that.'

That makes me kind of mad.

'It was also the fear of me nearly getting eaten.' I snap.

Levi looks surprised. He didn't expect me to speak with that tone.

'Your medication makes you much less tolerable.' He sighs. 'You need more training.'

He walks out, leaving his tea on my beside table.

'Fuck you.' I whisper.

The door opens.

'Hey! You're awake!!' Sasha and Connie start running toward me. They both go in for a hug.

'Ouch.' I say, grimacing at the pain of Connie leaning on my arm.

'Oops sorry Y/N' Connie smiled.

'Did Captain Levi tell you what happened?' Sasha said.

'Nope. He just made some snarky comment like he always does.'

'That sounds like him.' Sasha says. They sit next to me either side of me.

'After you passed out...' Connie begins, 'we caught the female titan momentarily. Armin and Erwin say it's a titan shifter.'

What the hell. Another of Eren?

'They caught her, but she escaped. She made titans eat her as a distraction whilst she escaped. She appeared again, tried to take Eren and-'